Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every sub 6 male should just stop talking/pandering to foids

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
We've come to the point of no return. Foids wont take anything below 8. 6 & 7 are now their orbiters, while sub 6 are only supossed to wageslave to maintain the this state of affairs. Sub 6 males should just stop pandering and talking to foids or aknowledging their existance. If anything we should do their lives miserable by online harrasment, breaking their cars windows, hacking their social media. This is what foids and cucks have created and they should reap what they sowed

breaking their cars windows

Heavy driver licence pill once again. I would really love to do that. And afterwards I want to punch the female and destroy her driver licence.

Mexicancels are fakecels, they can marrymax

Us men need to make foids lives harder, they already had too much time playing on tutorial mode.

Heavy driver licence pill once again. I would really love to do that. And afterwards I want to punch the female and destroy her driver licence.
What is the drivers license pill?

Its brutal when i see this young whores driving their expensive bmw than cost more than 20 proletarian houses. They have achieved nothing yet they drive expensive cars due to them sucking dick
Mexicancels are fakecels, they can marrymax
That's mostly in USA since mexicans there are sectarian anti whites, here we hate each other and discriminate each other depending on race, wealth etc, foids being the biggest racists

What is the drivers license pill?

Mogged by females having a driver licence and driving while you are too autistic to do it.

Its brutal when i see this young whores driving their expensive bmw than cost more than 20 proletarian houses. They have achieved nothing yet they drive expensive cars due to them sucking dick

All females should only be allowed to drive my penis while I have everything. This is how a man's life should be like.

Mogged by females having a driver licence and driving while you are too autistic to do it.

All females should only be allowed to drive my penis while I have everything. This is how a man's life should be like.
How is that a pill

How is that a pill
One of the most brutal of them

Americans cant grasp how emasculating being car mogged by a woman can feel

I have traveled to Spain and Italy and I saw more foids driving than men

One of the most brutal of them

Americans cant grasp how emasculating being car mogged by a woman can feel

I don't see how still

This is really brutal. But same here in Germany. More and more females are driving while men have to take the bus like little cucks. Recently I saw some young female driving in her big white SUV while I had to walk. I really wanted to kill her.

I don't see how still
Europeans need to pass a very insanely difficult exam/test in order to get their driver licences. Almost all foids there have driver licences. Imagine being mogged this way. Such essential thing as driving which gives you great mobility denied to you. Meanwhile we in America and South American can get our driver licence by driving on an empty parking slot or bribing the authorities.

Its over for you @LastGerman
This is really brutal. But same here in Germany. More and more females are driving while men have to take the bus like little cucks. Recently I saw some young female driving in her big white SUV while I had to walk. I really wanted to kill her.
We need to start breaking their suv's windows and punching holes on their tires

Last edited:
Europeans need to pass a very insanely difficult exam/test in order to get their driver licences. Almost all foids there have driver licences. Imagine being mogged this way. Such essential thing as driving which gives you great mobility denied to you. Meanwhile we in America and South American can get our driver licence by driving on an empty parking slot or bribing the authorities.

Its over for you @LastGerman

I got my drivers license at 20

That's mostly in USA since mexicans there are sectarian anti whites, here we hate each other and discriminate each other depending on race, wealth etc, foids being the biggest racists
Ah, I see. Yes, it must be an American thing because they're all fucking married over here even the manlets.

Ah, I see. Yes, it must be an American thing because they're all fucking married over here even the manlets.
The heightpill is starting to gain momentum here. I created a chadfish profile to overdose on the blackpill since I was getting a little blue pilled (always happens from time to time) and I saw femasites DEMANDING 6"+ guys, when the average height around here is 5'7. It's so fucking ridiculous specially when they're brownish midget subhumans who happened to be born with a pussy so they feel entitled to Chadriguez

The heightpill is starting to gain momentum here. I created a chadfish profile to overdose on the blackpill since I was getting a little blue pilled (always happens from time to time) and I saw femasites DEMANDING 6"+ guys, when the average height around here is 5'7. It's so fucking ridiculous specially when they're brownish midget subhumans who happened to be born with a pussy so they feel entitled to Chadriguez
Well hopefully they wake the fuck up and see reality. Although they'll move to a country with taller on average men before they wisen up most likely.
How does that work?
I observe that many are married where I live by way of culture or whatever. And by Mexicans of course I mean Hispanics at large.

OP how would you feel if a pretty girl started small talking to you in public. Monkey brain will always take over unless youre basically chemically castrated. Best to not even acknowledge their existance.

This unfortunately won't happen in large enough numbers until a replacement for feminine influence is found. Every man, no matter how bitter, wants some female sweetness in his life. That is why these cucks endlessly chase foids who treat them like garbage. They hope they can get a small taste. I work in the medical industry and I occasionally work with prime age foids. My line of work requires me to touch them in order to move them where they need to be. Their skin is unbelievably soft and delicate compared to a man's. Most here would honestly be happy for a few days after just holding hands with a foid. Its things like this that make men do all this crazy shit. Foids know this and manipulate men, regardless of how much damage it causes.

The only way this will stop is if there is a different way of obtaining this sensation.

The problem is, most sub 5 or even 4 men think : oh there are men dropping out of dating scene. Now is my chance!
After seeing shit like this happen im starting to hate men as much as i hate women. For every person that is blackpilled there will be 10 dudes using this as oportunity to ascend.
"Fuck solidarity, ill think with my dick"
I didnt want to generalize entire gender, but its not women only that are the problem, normalfags are the problem

The driving schools are basically a money milking scam too. At least here, they intentionally don't let you pass for the smallest of errors just so they can milk you for more money because you have to pay for more hours of practice which are expensive as hell. Of course, that only applies to men, they let good looking girls pass with no problems.

One of the guys I knew was a racing driver (go kart) and knew how to drive really well, knew everything about cars (his father was mechanic) and even he failed the driver license test for the first time because of some really irrelevant traffic error he made while some clueless girl in our class passed it the first time and was later still too afraid to drive the car afterwards. You literally had a guy who knew how to drive better than 99.99% of population and a girl who barely knew how to drive and she got the driver license in first try while he didn't.

Some other guy I knew literally had to do his driver's license for years, he was in constant arguments with his instructors, changed three of them, smashed a car once ,failed the test numeroues times etc. It was literally harder for him to get the driver license than to finish college.

On the other hand women don't have these problems, they're much more lenient to them, especially if they're good looking. A lot of driving instructors are Chads and chadlites and fuck those women too.

It doesn't surprise me that a lot of people don't have the license. It's really exhausting and if you're an incel you don't have motivation for it, especially if you live in a big city.

We've come to the point of no return. Foids wont take anything below 8. 6 & 7 are now their orbiters, while sub 6 are only supossed to wageslave to maintain the this state of affairs. Sub 6 males should just stop pandering and talking to foids or aknowledging their existance. If anything we should do their lives miserable by online harrasment, breaking their cars windows, hacking their social media. This is what foids and cucks have created and they should reap what they sowed
5-6 can only be betabuxx or orbiter so i agree

It's over for many men

Europeans need to pass a very insanely difficult exam/test in order to get their driver licences. Almost all foids there have driver licences. Imagine being mogged this way.

Females should not be able to pass it and yet the do it without any effort while I am too autistic. This cannot be reality.

And then we punch the female afterwards.

soon sub8 males wont be even allowed to talk

The driving schools are basically a money milking scam too. At least here, they intentionally don't let you pass for the smallest of errors just so they can milk you for more money because you have to pay for more hours of practice which are expensive as hell. Of course, that only applies to men, they let good looking girls pass with no problems.

One of the guys I knew was a racing driver (go kart) and knew how to drive really well, knew everything about cars (his father was mechanic) and even he failed the driver license test for the first time because of some really irrelevant traffic error he made while some clueless girl in our class passed it the first time and was later still too afraid to drive the car afterwards. You literally had a guy who knew how to drive better than 99.99% of population and a girl who barely knew how to drive and she got the driver license in first try while he didn't.

Some other guy I knew literally had to do his driver's license for years, he was in constant arguments with his instructors, changed three of them, smashed a car once ,failed the test numeroues times etc. It was literally harder for him to get the driver license than to finish college.

On the other hand women don't have these problems, they're much more lenient to them, especially if they're good looking. A lot of driving instructors are Chads and chadlites and fuck those women too.

It doesn't surprise me that a lot of people don't have the license. It's really exhausting and if you're an incel you don't have motivation for it, especially if you live in a big city.

JFL at the ridiculous requirements for getting a driving licence. As if you'll ever reverse in a S-Curve or a slalom.
3916EE6500000578 3821470 Pass or fail According to the data compiled by foraymotorgroup c a 1

3916EE6500000578 3821470 Green for go Along with Mexico India and Pakistan are also appar a 2

sub6? try sub8

its 2019

we should do their lives miserable by online harrasment, breaking their cars windows, hacking their social media. This is what foids and cucks have created and they should reap what they sowed
If all sub6 men did this feminism would end in less than a week.

If all sub6 men did this feminism would end in less than a week.
No. Then laws would be passed and propaganda would brainwash men again to be sexless slaves.

No. Then laws would be passed and propaganda would brainwash men again to be sexless slaves.
That won't be effective against uncucked blackpilled men.

what is more suifuel is min wage can sustain to have car and drive it no time and money :feelscry: