Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every time I get rejected, I wonder if I just did something wrong or if I ALMOST had it

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
If I maybe held frame a bit more

told a more alpha male joke

tightened my pathetic jaw muscles to give illusion of jawline

I’m always left wondering if there was a chance had I done something different

Then I always realise

sexual attraction is established within 7 seconds of meeting someone. If you even have to TRY, it was already over before it began.

There’s no “just do x”, she’s either attracted immediately, or will never ever fucking be.

every time I have this moment of reflection again, it always hurts as much as the first time

sexual attraction is established within 7 seconds of meeting someone. If you even have to TRY, it was already over before it began.

There’s no “just do x”, she’s either attracted immediately, or will never ever fucking be.
Based

@Dregster666 GTFIH

Running game is gigacope for denying that your looks are garbage

I used to think like that. Then I realized it was 100% my looks 100% of the time.

Running game is gigacope for denying that your looks are garbage
Exactly.

Any one who unironically says

"volcel if you don't approach",
"your inceldom is your fault",
"work on your personality"

or any other bluepill/redpill BS needs to be banned on sight. No exceptions (unless cleary shown that he is joking/memeing)

I had someone telling me this shit in this thread https://incels.is/threads/is-pua-redpill-finally-dying.179930/ and he was dead fucking serious. Fucking Antartica Fahrenheit Temperature IQ

Last edited:
Just hold frame bro!

Based

@Dregster666 GTFIH
Lol wtf I dont bother disputing that, because anything beyond initial attraction is a trade based relationship.

90% of males endure this anyways. So the fuck what? If you want pussy you'll do whatever it takes to enjoy it.

Every time I got rejected I knew it was over and eventually found Incels.co