Every time I see a cute noodle

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
The first thing that pops into my mind is “Fuck, I want one”, ngl.

ECAE8D12-48BC-47B8-91D9-E3F038DB7C8D.jpeg

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
I like stealing noodles from the store and shoving them in my duffle bag and running home with them eating them raw.

.....wait which noodles we talking about?

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

-
I like stealing noodles from the store and shoving them in my duffle bag and running home with them eating them raw.

.....wait which noodles we talking about?
Same noodle bro. I like to fap to noodles. If I had a noodle box right now, I’d plow my dick into it. I just really love noodles, their smell, taste, everything. I even like gluten free noodles.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Same noodle bro. I like to fap to noodles. If I had a noodle box right now, I’d plow my dick into it. I just really love noodles, their smell, taste, everything. I even like gluten free noodles.
....we’re on the same paragraph but not the same page :feelsgah:

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
Run off the mill noodles don't do it for me. They are flat and dull and skinny, no curves, nothing to really sink your teeth into. These are better:

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

-
Run off the mill noodles don't do it for me. They are flat and dull and skinny, no curves, nothing to really sink your teeth into. These are better:

96CEE68A-F0A3-4D4D-9276-39D7007579E8.jpeg

I’m fine with a plain noodle, as long as it’s thin.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Uglier than you imagine.
-
I love snapping dry noodles in half.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
@FinnCel probably agrees
I once drank half a litre bottle of whiskey all at once. I don't remember a thing after that.
It was a bet between me and my friend and I won 50€

I usually just drink scotch because it is cheap

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

-
I once drank half a litre bottle of whiskey all at once. I don't remember a thing after that.

You must not weigh much. I used to finish off a 750ml bottle of gin (40%) in about an hour. I’d feel drunk but not black out drunk. I quit drinking now though.

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Employed by the department of I.N.C.E.L.S
-

For 'cheap' scotch , I recommend Johnnie Walker green label. Try rye whiskey , it's cheap and nice. But the nicest cheap drink is rum and cola. So tasty.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

-
For 'cheap' scotch , I recommend Johnnie Walker green label. Try rye whiskey , it's cheap and nice. But the nicest cheap drink is rum and cola. So tasty.
I usually would drink $14 a bottle gin. Used to be this cheap ass whiskey I used to drink that was like $10 and it was fine straight but brutal hang overs.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
You must not weigh much. I used to finish off a 750ml bottle of gin (40%) in about an hour. I’d feel drunk but not black out drunk. I quit drinking now though.
I said I drank it all at once. And I was skinny back then (before I LDAR maxxed)

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Employed by the department of I.N.C.E.L.S
-
I usually would drink $14 a bottle gin. Used to be this cheap ass whiskey I used to drink that was like $10 and it was fine straight but brutal hang overs.
Gin and tonic? I've only tried Bombay sapphire and it hits the nose like perfume

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

-
I said I drank it all at once. And I was skinny back then (before I LDAR maxxed)
1 hour isn’t long enough to process alcohol, so all at once or over an hour is about the same. Liver can do 1 ounce of alcohol an hour.

I was like 250lb and 6’4” in my peak alcoholic days though.
Gin and tonic? I've only tried Bombay sapphire and it hits the nose like perfume
No straight, from the bottle to the belly. Just like drinking Sprite/7-up:feelsYall:

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Officer
-
1 hour isn’t long enough to process alcohol, so all at once or over an hour is about the same. Liver can do 1 ounce of alcohol an hour.

I was like 250lb and 6’4” in my peak alcoholic days though.

No straight, from the bottle to the belly. Just like drinking Sprite/7-up:feelsYall:
Tallfags out :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Tallcel

Tallcel

How am I still alive?
-
I like boiling noodles until they are tender and then covering them with juicy meat and plenty of sauce

I prefer noodles. thick and curvy
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Last edited: