Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time I see a cute noodle

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
The first thing that pops into my mind is “Fuck, I want one”, ngl.

ECAE8D12 48BC 47B8 91D9 E3F038DB7C8D

I like stealing noodles from the store and shoving them in my duffle bag and running home with them eating them raw.

.....wait which noodles we talking about?

I like stealing noodles from the store and shoving them in my duffle bag and running home with them eating them raw.

.....wait which noodles we talking about?
Same noodle bro. I like to fap to noodles. If I had a noodle box right now, I’d plow my dick into it. I just really love noodles, their smell, taste, everything. I even like gluten free noodles.

Same noodle bro. I like to fap to noodles. If I had a noodle box right now, I’d plow my dick into it. I just really love noodles, their smell, taste, everything. I even like gluten free noodles.
....we’re on the same paragraph but not the same page :feelsgah:

I just gassed from my ass

Run off the mill noodles don't do it for me. They are flat and dull and skinny, no curves, nothing to really sink your teeth into. These are better:

56dXVPC.jpg

Noodles are adorable

Run off the mill noodles don't do it for me. They are flat and dull and skinny, no curves, nothing to really sink your teeth into. These are better:

56dXVPC.jpg
96CEE68A F0A3 4D4D 9276 39D7007579E8

I’m fine with a plain noodle, as long as it’s thin.

I love snapping dry noodles in half.

Genuinely lol’d :feelskek:

I prefer whites holes tbh

Those noodles aren’t cute to me

@FinnCel probably agrees
I once drank half a litre bottle of whiskey all at once. I don't remember a thing after that.
It was a bet between me and my friend and I won 50€

I usually just drink scotch because it is cheap
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I once drank half a litre bottle of whiskey all at once. I don't remember a thing after that.

You must not weigh much. I used to finish off a 750ml bottle of gin (40%) in about an hour. I’d feel drunk but not black out drunk. I quit drinking now though.

For 'cheap' scotch , I recommend Johnnie Walker green label. Try rye whiskey , it's cheap and nice. But the nicest cheap drink is rum and cola. So tasty.

For 'cheap' scotch , I recommend Johnnie Walker green label. Try rye whiskey , it's cheap and nice. But the nicest cheap drink is rum and cola. So tasty.
I usually would drink $14 a bottle gin. Used to be this cheap ass whiskey I used to drink that was like $10 and it was fine straight but brutal hang overs.

You must not weigh much. I used to finish off a 750ml bottle of gin (40%) in about an hour. I’d feel drunk but not black out drunk. I quit drinking now though.
I said I drank it all at once. And I was skinny back then (before I LDAR maxxed)

I usually would drink $14 a bottle gin. Used to be this cheap ass whiskey I used to drink that was like $10 and it was fine straight but brutal hang overs.
Gin and tonic? I've only tried Bombay sapphire and it hits the nose like perfume

I said I drank it all at once. And I was skinny back then (before I LDAR maxxed)
1 hour isn’t long enough to process alcohol, so all at once or over an hour is about the same. Liver can do 1 ounce of alcohol an hour.

I was like 250lb and 6’4” in my peak alcoholic days though.
Gin and tonic? I've only tried Bombay sapphire and it hits the nose like perfume
No straight, from the bottle to the belly. Just like drinking Sprite/7-up:feelsYall:

1 hour isn’t long enough to process alcohol, so all at once or over an hour is about the same. Liver can do 1 ounce of alcohol an hour.

I was like 250lb and 6’4” in my peak alcoholic days though.

No straight, from the bottle to the belly. Just like drinking Sprite/7-up:feelsYall:
Tallfags out :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Tallfags out :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I’m probably in the top 10 for biggest truecels on this forum. Height can’t overcome being a diseased genetic abomination with a below average face, believe me I used to think it wasn’t over because of my height but life experience has proven me wrong.

Spaghetti is based

I like boiling noodles until they are tender and then covering them with juicy meat and plenty of sauce

I prefer noodles. thick and curvy
Tmg article default mobile

Last edited:
Noodlewhores is an insult to noodles btw.

I love eating noodles