Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every-time I see one of my posts on Inceltears I grow stronger.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Inceltears trying to have a pseudo-intellectual discussion about my posts makes me realize how right I am, when all they can do is gaslight, mock, ridicule, ignorant bullshit "criticism" that Ive heard before a million times, just stupid things they like to tell themselves to feel like they're doing something positive, all they're doing is reinforcing and solidifying what I know.

Inceltears going full arm-chair Psychologist mode, and they're failing, bigly.

FYI: Inceltears: I actually see a Clinical Psychologist (with a doctorate in psychology, not just a meme therapist) and she doesn't say any of the bullshit you retards say, so I suggest you stop trying to LARP as experts, because you're failing, very bigly.

Last edited:
I havent been featured on IT in a long time

FYI: Inceltears: I actually see a Clinical Psychologist (with a doctorate in psychology, not just a meme therapist) and she doesn't say any of the bullshit you retards say, so I suggest you stop trying to LARP as experts, because you're failing, very bigly.
Can you please elaborate?

IT doesn't do anything except screenshot your photo then post it under some stupid title "Oh really?"

Inceltears trying to have a pseudo-intellectual discussion about my posts

Inceltears going full arm-chair Psychologist mode

FYI: Inceltears: I actually see a Clinical Psychologist (with a doctorate in psychology, not just a meme therapist) and she doesn't say any of the bullshit you retards say

Cucktears on suicide watch

Amazed you kids are still giving attention to that trash. Just ignore the clowns.

So you make posts with the thought of getting screenshotted to IT as an influence? Grow up