Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every time IT messes up something while trying to demonize us, i'm happier.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I used to be one of the guys that kept posting here things about how IT users are clueless and such. I always got mad about the fact they deny everything and they seem to not possess any rational thought.

Even if i knew they act they way like they do because they do not want to question their lives, and we makes them do so, it made me angry seeing how they try to manage to evade the point every time.

But seeing how the camwhore turned out to be a pedo, also the recent IT pedo on the sticky post and, in general, the fact IT users are forced to make us look worse is pure lifefuel to me.

They WISH we were all pedos and rapists but in fact, they are. We are just lonely, ugly guys that vent about their misfortune in our rooms, with the occasional shitpost.

They struggle because they do not know how to blame for our and their problems.

It's projection.