Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every time when you told a foid you liked her ended up making things way worse than before

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
One outcome (and the most common one) is that she will say some bullshit like "I'm not ready for a relationship", "you're a great guy, but it's something with me, not you", "you're not my type" and so on, you know them already. Why is it bad? Because after this type of conversation with the foid you like, everything will be weird, you will avoid each other, won't talk to each other. She will probably tell it to some of her friends and they will mock you behind your back and talk shit about you for some time.

Another outcome is that she won't answer, ghost you. The outcome will be identical to the first one.

And lastly, the third one, also the worst is that she will reject you, and you will ask to be given a reason at least (considering you're not a neutered soy fag). And that's where the fun begins, she will get bitch and will project it on you. In the end, you'll end up having a fight with the girl that you wanted to be with. I don't have to mention the outcome, you already can guess it.

Bonus one, she might tell it to the entire class and they will mock and bully you until the end (if you're in school/University).

This is why, if you don't get any signals, don't try to confess to any girl that you know and see often. Unless she is into you, and you know it (won't happen, that's why you're here), stay in your desk and shut up. And yes, it can get worse if you "shot your shot".

Agreed. One incel youtuber Made a video on this. Why “just shoot your shot” is a bad idea for incels.

Agreed. One incel youtuber Made a video on this. Why “just shoot your shot” is a bad idea for incels.
At first sight, you could say you have nothing to lose, right? Well, you do. You have so much to lose, you have no idea... But its hard for most people to understand this

yea thats what foids irl told me online they just blcok me ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back