Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every ugly guy will become an incel

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Technically, every ugly virgin guy is already an incel, so I'll rephrase it: every ugly guy will become blackpilled. Even the ones who are trying and lying to themselves will eventually get tired of women's constant rejections. Sooner or later they will realize that foids don't like them because of their bad looks. I know that for a fact cause I've been there and I wasted 10+ years of my life trying to convince myself that I could get a girlfriend if I just tried hard enough. Not anymore. So, if you're an ugly guy lurking here, hear me out: forget it. Girls will never like you. It's over and you know it.

A large portion of them choose to become cucks though

or maybe they’ll just keep swallowing bluepills until the day they die

i wish i still had that dumb, non-aware hope. It was so much easier, the blackpill is hell, but its the inescapable objective reality.

JFL looking back I was just like them. Like signing up for dating sites and thinking I ever had a prayer... honestly chatting up a foid as if she would ever want to be with a subhuman.

Jesus I needed incel culture 15 years ago to save me from simping. Guys now really have no excuse not to be blackpilled with how much info is available.

They realise through a rude awakening. That’s how most bluepillers will wake up I believe.

I think the YTer, FACEandLMS was doing PUA with his Chad friend once. Face was trying all kinds of pua strategies while his friend just walked up and took the girl. That’s how he realised.

Once they become blackpilled, however, we welcome them to the gang and change society for the better.

They realise through a rude awakening. That’s how most bluepillers will wake up I believe.

I think the YTer, FACEandLMS was doing PUA with his Chad friend once. Face was trying all kinds of pua strategies while his friend just walked up and took the girl. That’s how he realised.

Once they become blackpilled, however, we welcome them to the gang and change society for the better.
Damn that must have been tragic for him.

They are already that. They just cover it by saying they're Forever Alone although they have friends.