Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every woman is taken

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
Every woman out there is already taken. They are all occupied. They have long queues of men waiting their turn to date some woman. There are no available "free" women waiting for someone to give them a chance. Every single woman you ever encounter in your life is already taken and has practically infinite dating options. They are one Tinder profile away from having access to every local Chad, Tyrone, Abdul and Chadlite. Women can set up a profile in middle of a night and get high tier men, who mog you to the 7th hell, to have sex. No woman is waiting for a saviour. If you ever encounter a woman ugly enough to get your hopes up, just remember the law of the Juggernaut and the queue of men waiting their turn on her. Then ask yourself can you mog all other options she has. Not even ugly women want you because their existing options mog you. There is no such thing as femcel. Women always have options, no matter what.

that's like saying the cup is half empty.

every woman is taken. but every woman is also always free. they are hypergamous whores.
you can say the cup is half empty but it's only half empty for most men. for some very few the cup is half full.

They're only taken because you arent chad

every woman is taken. but every woman is also always free. they are hypergamous whores.
you can say the cup is half empty but it's only half empty for most men. for some very few the cup is half full.
Lower tier women's glasses are half full for Chad, everything else is a race to the bottom and hard struggle or inceldom.

For you they are taken, but for chad they are free,

For you they are taken, but for chad they are free,
Only lower tier women, though. Even Chad has to lower the level. A +8/10 woman will never settle down due to how many options she has. She will always be waiting for a unicorn. Men will always date down and inflate women's SMV.

Every woman out there is already taken. They are all occupied. They have long queues of men waiting their turn to date some woman. There are no available "free" women waiting for someone to give them a chance. Every single woman you ever encounter in your life is already taken and has practically infinite dating options. They are one Tinder profile away from having access to every local Chad, Tyrone, Abdul and Chadlite. Women can set up a profile in middle of a night and get high tier men, who mog you to the 7th hell, to have sex. No woman is waiting for a saviour. If you ever encounter a woman ugly enough to get your hopes up, just remember the law of the Juggernaut and the queue of men waiting their turn on her. Then ask yourself can you mog all other options she has. Not even ugly women want you because their existing options mog you. There is no such thing as femcel. Women always have options, no matter what.

It's like musical Chads, simply relocate somewhere in the world where you mog the local men, you're simply getting denied so in turn deny another worse off than yourself. Never ending cycle of ladder wars.

It's like musical Chads, simply relocate somewhere in the world where you mog the local men, you're simply getting denied so in turn deny another worse off than yourself. Never ending cycle of ladder wars.
Someone is at the bottom of that ladder. The person at the bottom can't just relocate to the US and mog the white chads.

Someone is at the bottom of that ladder. The person at the bottom can't just relocate to the US and mog the white chads.
Yeah I know, that's the point I'm getting at.

juggernaut law is so real and most people are not aware of it, its insane. Bottom tier women have so many people hitting on them and wanting to wife them.

They go on throwing theories and bullshit like JBW, or moneymaxx, or this or that.
As long as they get all their life necessities, and all their undeserved privileges, paid for by our taxes, they will not acknowledge ugly men as human beings.

That realization will help you, if you are wise, because now you don't need to waste time or money chasing women. You already pay them enough through Government stealing your tax money.

They say they don't care about appearance. A lie. They ONLY care about appearance.
They say they want to be treated well. A lie. They are perfectly OK with being Chad's human toilet and literally eating his waste.

Yes, every women is taken. By Chad, by madness, by degeneracy, by greed and selfishness.
The whole moneymaxxing and jbwing is so retarded, i can't even fathom how low IQ one has to be tbh.
One can't on one hand claim women are all whores without exception, acknowledge how privileged they are and then still encourage people to moneymaxx, beta bucks and cuck around for women to inflate their egos further, accept sex under their irrational and completely unfair conditions.

It's like saying "the problem is that women are allowed to be whores by enablers, but you aren't an incel despite all contrary evidence and you should play the enabler to worsen the problem. Yea, that makes perfect sense."

Last edited:
every woman is a lesbian when approached by ugly men

Greycel tier post AND LOW IQ.
If you are not chad, then they say that "They are taken" or "I have a boyfriend/girlfriend".

It really does seem that way.

Ya even if I was a 5/10 so like 3 or 4 points higher than I am.. I probably still wouldn't even try.

A 5/10 woman has literally dozens or hundreds of men who are 6/10+, NT, make more money than you, big social circle, outgoing and better than you in every way, who all want to date her and marry her.

Last edited:
Brutal truth

Ya even if I was a 5/10 so like 3 or 4 points higher than I am.. I probably still wouldn't even try.

A 5/10 woman has literally dozens or hundreds of men who are 6/10+, NT, make more money than you, big social circle, outgoing and better than you in every way, who all want to date her and marry her.
the competition is too strong, it never fucking began :feelsrope:

This is exactly how I feel, I am training my brain to assume immediately that every I see have some kind of boyfriend.

Foids are always taken, and when you think they're single after they've broken up with their boyfriends or husbands they're really not, that's because before every breakup they already have twelve guys waiting as backups for them on standby or if they're really physically attractive probably more than that in the age of online social media. They monkey branch to the most convenient male orbiter in their social circle that works for them. Every woman has a minimum of two to five male orbiters at least, and like I said previously more than that for the very physically attractive ones. One cock is ejected from the vagina and as quickly as it was ejected another takes it place, the vagina never remains empty for very long. [Unless it's by their own choice but that's a story for another time.]

Last edited:
Truth.

One of my sisters had several boyfriends and now a husband but I don't think she has ever been single for a day since 2005 or something.

Last edited:
The ones that aren't taken are staying celibate on purpose or have very rare severe autism as even the most physically disabled can get boyfriends and sex, especially when they put themselves out there online.

The ones that aren't taken are staying celibate on purpose or have very rare severe autism as even the most physically disabled can get boyfriends and sex, especially when they put themselves out there online.
Foid celibacy is voluntary. She has options but chooses to stay single to mingle and look for better options. She is taken despite being single.

Our
Our only options are die a virgin or date a landwhale.