[SuicideFuel] Everyone acts like a child around me

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

nature decides how you're nurtured
★★★★★
103d 26m
Almost everyone I know does this cunty thing where I do something wrong or make a mistake they make fun of me like a child. It's fucking annoying and I wish I could just punch them in the face.

The best example is when the teacher asks me a question and I get it wrong and then the cunt will be like 'you got it wrong!!! Hahahaha!!! Your so stupid!!!' like a fucking child. Everyone I know has done this at least once.

I think it's an inferiority complex thing because I'm cleverer than them and especially when I'm better at them at certain things or do something good is when they insult me the most.

Halo effect is fucking unreal and unbearable. No matter what I do I get hated on and dumb cunts say looks don't fucking matter you boring shallow minded npc robot normie cunts you'll just think whatever you're told to think

Bose_2003

Bose_2003

Veteran
★★★★★
24d 23h 11m
Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
★★★
12d 9h 52m
I've suffered this retards since I started high school. Brainless negative IQ cunts. Even in their 20s some are still acting like monkeys. I hope they get the pain they deserve for inflicting pain to others by bullying. Some of them don't deserve more than fucking bullet in the brain, evil creatures, hope they get what they fucking deserve eventually.

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
★★
27d 10h 0m
reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
6d 17h 26m
You desERve better man

Bose_2003

Bose_2003

Veteran
★★★★★
24d 23h 11m
I was sarcastically joking when I said ''Go ER''. To the OP, I'm sorry to read of the treatment you are receiving from these sheep normies. Fuck the lot of them!!

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
62d 7h 49m
Almost everyone I know does this cunty thing where I do something wrong or make a mistake they make fun of me like a child. It's fucking annoying and I wish I could just punch them in the face.

The best example is when the teacher asks me a question and I get it wrong and then the cunt will be like 'you got it wrong!!! Hahahaha!!! Your so stupid!!!' like a fucking child. Everyone I know has done this at least once.

I think it's an inferiority complex thing because I'm cleverer than them and especially when I'm better at them at certain things or do something good is when they insult me the most.

Halo effect is fucking unreal and unbearable. No matter what I do I get hated on and dumb cunts say looks don't fucking matter you boring shallow minded npc robot normie cunts you'll just think whatever you're told to think
F0F3D4BC-D3AB-47F8-96E9-D52FAD45EFC6.jpeg

what time is it?

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 48m
Most people never grow up and we all know women are really children.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
64d 2h 0m
Spank them.

In Mimecraft

manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 10h 22m
Only my mother treats me like a child tbh

Bose_2003

Bose_2003

Veteran
★★★★★
24d 23h 11m
Next thing, they y'all will be buying FastBananaCEO a kids meal, lol.

S

Stutercel

Banned
-
11d 11h 8m
Op, this is a subtle way of telling you to know your place. You mog them too much intellectually compared to your looks.

Their simple monkey brain detects an imbalance. The social rank you display is above the one they have assigned you therefore they feel the need to correct this injustice by mocking you.

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
8d 20h 27m
A lot of people treat me like a black person in 1890 US.

S

Stutercel

Banned
-
11d 11h 8m
Every one has a social rank calculator. Low iq normies take in account less variables than high IQ people causing an imbalance in the social rank they calculated for you compared to the one you calculated for yourself. They are trying to tell you that your calculator is wrong and youshould increase the malus given by shor t height.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Katana Takagi ~ “Mythic"
-
5d 12h 0m
Some of them don't deserve more than fucking bullet in the brain, evil creatures, hope they get what they fucking deserve eventually.
true and based

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
93d 20h 1m
how tall are you?