Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone acts like a child around me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Almost everyone I know does this cunty thing where I do something wrong or make a mistake they make fun of me like a child. It's fucking annoying and I wish I could just punch them in the face.

The best example is when the teacher asks me a question and I get it wrong and then the cunt will be like 'you got it wrong!!! Hahahaha!!! Your so stupid!!!' like a fucking child. Everyone I know has done this at least once.

I think it's an inferiority complex thing because I'm cleverer than them and especially when I'm better at them at certain things or do something good is when they insult me the most.

Halo effect is fucking unreal and unbearable. No matter what I do I get hated on and dumb cunts say looks don't fucking matter you boring shallow minded npc robot normie cunts you'll just think whatever you're told to think

I've suffered this retards since I started high school. Brainless negative IQ cunts. Even in their 20s some are still acting like monkeys. I hope they get the pain they deserve for inflicting pain to others by bullying. Some of them don't deserve more than fucking bullet in the brain, evil creatures, hope they get what they fucking deserve eventually.

You desERve better man

I was sarcastically joking when I said ''Go ER''. To the OP, I'm sorry to read of the treatment you are receiving from these sheep normies. Fuck the lot of them!!

@FinnCel thoughts on this advice?
Don't go ER or cucks will stalk us for months
full

Almost everyone I know does this cunty thing where I do something wrong or make a mistake they make fun of me like a child. It's fucking annoying and I wish I could just punch them in the face.

The best example is when the teacher asks me a question and I get it wrong and then the cunt will be like 'you got it wrong!!! Hahahaha!!! Your so stupid!!!' like a fucking child. Everyone I know has done this at least once.

I think it's an inferiority complex thing because I'm cleverer than them and especially when I'm better at them at certain things or do something good is when they insult me the most.

Halo effect is fucking unreal and unbearable. No matter what I do I get hated on and dumb cunts say looks don't fucking matter you boring shallow minded npc robot normie cunts you'll just think whatever you're told to think
F0F3D4BC D3AB 47F8 96E9 D52FAD45EFC6

what time is it?

Most people never grow up and we all know women are really children.

Spank them.

In Mimecraft

Only my mother treats me like a child tbh

Next thing, they y'all will be buying FastBananaCEO a kids meal, lol.

Op, this is a subtle way of telling you to know your place. You mog them too much intellectually compared to your looks.

Their simple monkey brain detects an imbalance. The social rank you display is above the one they have assigned you therefore they feel the need to correct this injustice by mocking you.

A lot of people treat me like a black person in 1890 US.

Every one has a social rank calculator. Low iq normies take in account less variables than high IQ people causing an imbalance in the social rank they calculated for you compared to the one you calculated for yourself. They are trying to tell you that your calculator is wrong and youshould increase the malus given by shor t height.

Some of them don't deserve more than fucking bullet in the brain, evil creatures, hope they get what they fucking deserve eventually.

true and based

how tall are you?