Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Everyone around me is getting married or into a relationship

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
While I'm here rotting and waiting for my death. It's sad, what did I do to deserve this fate? Not a single hug not a single kiss from a girl. I see couples all the time kissing and having fun. How can someone live knowing he would never have anything of that?

I wish everyone around me wasn't so happy and successful. Both of my older sibling won at life. So did my parents. Everyone areound me mogs me.

Same bro. Everyone I know is taken nowadays. No one I know is single except for me. I don’t know any virgins besides myself either.

Everyone around me is imaginary I think

Getting married is cuckoldry. Don't be jealous of cucks. Be jealous of those deflowering their cute teenage gfs

Yes, my friends it's all going to marry. That's why I'm gonna isolate myself and meditate.

1217309722702 f

You're fucked forever

Almost everyone I know is together, having a family and can afford their own house. Even assholes who never wagecucked a day in their life get a house bought for them by their rich daddy. Fucking suifuel.

While I'm here rotting and waiting for my death. It's sad, what did I do to deserve this fate? Not a single hug not a single kiss from a girl. I see couples all the time kissing and having fun. How can someone live knowing he would never have anything of that?

So what? The vast majority of relationships don't last. Don't worry because sooner or later everyone around you will be getting divorced or breaking up.

I’m the only person I know IRL who is incel tbh. Literally everyone else has a life and gets pussy.

Dude, relationships dont last longer than 4 years in 2019.

Every time I go out with friends, who nearly all have girlfriends (or sleep around a lot), I am constantly reminded by not only them but the innumerable number of couples I see around me. It not only saddens me but infuriates me as well. Knowing that I will never be able to get what comes so naturally to most people is sickening and makes me want to cause suffering and pain to those people.

Yes, my friends it's all going to marry. That's why I'm gonna isolate myself and meditate.

View attachment 167027
You make it sound like a cope, instead of an act of empowerment...
So what? The vast majority of relationships don't last. Don't worry because sooner or later everyone around you will be getting divorced or breaking up.
Lol. So true and correct!

All them "happy people" are all divorced! I don't know of anyone alive, that have stable relationships. Because they were old and died!