Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Everyone Deserves Their Looksmatch

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Not for me.
I wish her well though.
How would she do on Tinder?

She mogs me cos vagina.

still has a higher SMV than everyone in this forum combined

Giphy

I'm sorry, but this looks extremely disgusting. It physical hurts to look at her.

Aww they love each other. This is a heart warming video.

It's my fault, I should've heeded the NSFW tag. But this obsession with this channel. Not good. There's gotta be other channels you can enjoy.

It's my fault, I should've heeded the NSFW tag. But this obsession with this channel. Not good. There's gotta be other channels you can enjoy.
I keep getting it in my suggestions. I think it's great that someone focuses on ugly people with disorders and calls them worthy of love. Most of us are just ugly with some invisible psychological disorders. If foids can love handicapped men, they can love us.

I keep getting it in my suggestions. I think it's great that someone focuses on ugly people with disorders and calls them worthy of love. Most of us are just ugly with some invisible psychological disorders. If foids can love handicapped men, they can love us.

So you have to ask yourself, why are these women with these very ugly men, but not you, a somewhat less ugly man?

So you have to ask yourself, why are these women with these very ugly men, but not you, a somewhat less ugly man?
Obviously a virtue signal. I wouldn't mind if a girl gave me blowjobs in exchange for social media virtue points.

She probably cheats on her equally disfigured husband with desperate normies.

This youtube channel is very interesting to show for us that exist people who are more truecels than us.

At least they're dating within their looksmatch tbh. But why does she unironically look like a stereotypical witch?

At least they're dating within their looksmatch tbh. But why does she unironically look like a stereotypical witch?
I think of the witch from the Wizard of Oz.
wicked-witch.png

I liked "villains" of the 1930's, 40's and 50's. Not of today.

Last edited:
I deserve a girl with pale skin, dark curly hair, and light eyes with an angelic but kinda plain face

i'd be happy with my small lookstmatch ded srs but i will never get, and she must be virgin too

Nobody deserves anything, sweaty.
If you want something; you have to go get it, teehee

Not even cucktears can deny that any woman can get dick.

volcel if u wouldn't fuck her

also JFL you can see the pain in her eyes when she says "I love him" about her ugly bf

I'm sure the owner of that channel is getting his kick from those people.

How do I delete someone else’s thread?