Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone hates average and below men. Protect yourself at all times.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- Women or any soy on social media is looking for a chance to be a hero and find a reason to have a man put in jail.

- Your parents hate you for not being successful even though you have their shitty fucking genes they gave you.

- Other incels (in denial) want a reason to bash other incels and have their boards shut down.

- The government wants to find new ways to tax and regulate you even though it's hard as fuck for incels to make any sort of income.

Where is your god now?

If he existed, he's probably trying to find a reason to fuck you over as well.

This is sadly the case, normies are constantly trying to get me in trouble.

http://inkandvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/shirleyPHELPSroper.jpg

Those are all very good points.

Except for the God part. He doesn’t force himself on anyone, it’s your choice if you want to believe/follow him or not.

Society chose to push him away so now we’re here.

Foids are sadistic creatures for sure

The discrimination I see is evidence for God's existence.
Evil means that there is something good.

Those are all very good points.

Except for the God part. He doesn’t force himself on anyone, it’s your choice if you want to believe/follow him or not.

Society chose to push him away so now we’re here.
Lmao fuck God I hope I get to meet him to sodomize him
NO YOU MORON IT ALL ABOUT VALUE IF YOU HAVE NONE IN THE CURRENT ERA YOU END UP POSTING ON FORUMS LIKE THIS AND REDDIT

Exactly..

Some of the bad stuff that is happening in society right now is beyond just "bad"... its pure evil

An incel is truly alone in this world.

Let ugly old cunts hate me, I dont need them even more than they dont need me. But being ignored by cute young girls sends me to knockdown

On point. As an incel, everyone is against you, with the rare possible exceptions of some closer family members or friends. But just like @Ryo_Hazuki posted about in a thread the other day, men's nature, sadly, is about competing against other men.

Most men would fuck you over gratuitously if they thought they could get pussy doing that.

We are among the most persecuted groups in the west.

Everyone also hates ethnic men

I have to terms with the fact that it’s over for many men.