Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone here is susceptible to becoming a cuck

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
As easy as it is to mock their actions and think "I'd never do something like that!" there's only so much preventing us from becoming just like them.
If you don't believe me, check out all the recent threads where members here would do favors for roasties, try to purchase used panties, insist that women can be incels, and even contemplate dating prostitutes.

Your average incel would drop everything he learned about female nature the moment one so much as looks at him. Despite knowing what we know, we're still biologically programmed to want a partner. Failing to achieve such a thing makes us desperate and prone to being manipulated.
To make matters worse, women know that - they actively seek ugly men for favors and validation.

Don't think you're above being a cuck, because even the best and most blackpilled of incels can have moments of bluepilled weakness. The best we can do is resist and fight.

It's because we have become so desperate.
If some used up roastie came up to us and offered a relationship I'm sure everyone would agree due to desperation.

If some used up roastie came up to us and offered a relationship I'm sure everyone would agree due to desperation.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's the same reason why a starving man would resort to eating his own shit.

Male thirst is creating the cuck bluepill beta male epidemic. Even if we manage to get girlfriends, we will still have to guard against getting abused and cucked.

My will is stong,for the Blackpill fill's my heart, I shall not be led astray.

I kinda lol when Incels think their above cucks. At least many of them are getting affection/sex.

You're actually right, as hard as it is to admit. I myself worry that if a woman shows me attention, I will cuck out. There are weaker men that definitely will.

I advise all incels to stay strong with the blackpill, even if you ascend.

Despite everything you said being 100% true, subhumans don't have to worry about being cucked though since we're not worth cucking, so it's all cool. A girl isn't going to show us interest, and certainly isn't gonna take it a step further to hint at letting us be in a relationship with her, so we literally cant be cucked.

i would buy used panties and used socks but i will not use a prostitute or become a cuck.

Despite everything you said being 100% true, subhumans don't have to worry about being cucked though since we're not worth cucking, so it's all cool. A girl isn't going to show us interest, and certainly isn't gonna take it a step further to hint at letting us be in a relationship with her, so we literally cant be cucked.

one of the few good things about being incel you cant even get cucked

I hate to say it Minjaze, but you're right

Probably. Im not really desperate tho

To be sure any one of us who (by some miracle) gets into a relationship is going to have a huge fight on their hands in order not to be cucked. Femoids will try to do it at least as a shit test.

I would be a cuck. I'm a pussy thristy beta.