Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everyone here low inhib mogs me into oblivion

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
I cannot but feel mogged everytime I read things on here like:

"Yee I smack foid asses in the club"

"I just came back from the gym"

"Had a few drinks at a local bar"

"Spoke with a foid in the library"

"Went outside today"

I'm surrounded by low inhib gods ngl.

Bee

Tenor

I'm so fucking high inhib, I haven't left my house in 2 weeks of vacation.

its truly over

If you are extremely introverted but try to act low inhib you will be perceived as a psychopath or someone who feels superior to others

I go to Gym, work and shit but it means nothing. I'm still Incel and high inhib when talking to females.

im only low inhib because im off meds

Getting low inhib is like getting muscular. You start light and work your way up gradually. Think of something just slightly out of your comfort zone, and keep doing that thing until it becomes easy. Then find something else slightly out of your comfort zone, and keep doing that until it becomes easy. Repeat until you're low inhib.

Getting low inhib is like getting muscular.
I agree, and in both cases I already have a good idea of how I'll end up even if I give it all my effort.
After gymmaxxing I'll just resemble this guy at best.

And after lowinhibmaxxing I'll just get that Napoleoncomplex label slapped on me or end up on some obscure subreddit, lol.
There are men in the same situation as me that did all the necessary steps (and more) and the end result is still more than disappointing. It's a huge demotivator in both cases.
Still, I'm not committed to just LDARing yet.

I agree, and in both cases I already have a good idea of how I'll end up even if I give it all my effort.
After gymmaxxing I'll just resemble this guy at best.
View attachment 145935
And after lowinhibmaxxing I'll just get that Napoleoncomplex label slapped on me or end up on some obscure subreddit, lol.
There are men in the same situation as me that did all the necessary steps (and more) and the end result is still more than disappointing. It's a huge demotivator in both cases.
Still, I'm not committed to just LDARing yet.
You're stuck with whatever you have now, unfortunately. I'm short-ish and have skinny wrists, but I've still gotten decent results from gymmaxxing, at least decent enough to get comments from normies.

Ryan Gosling has a pretty unfortunate shoulder-to-waist ratio, if that makes you feel any better.

My first thought when reading this was that you'd start hitting up lolis ded srs.

You're stuck with whatever you have now, unfortunately. I'm short-ish and have skinny wrists, but I've still gotten decent results from gymmaxxing, at least decent enough to get comments from normies.

Ryan Gosling has a pretty unfortunate shoulder-to-waist ratio, if that makes you feel any better.
Well, I'll still try to get a respectable body and go outside and yada yada yada, I wouldn't want to get bashed for being some LARPing fag by certain ahem, QuiteSubChadlite individuals.
And if that fails..
Db97qwc 893ca810 a5a6 4839 b028 7e6414448f9e

My first thought when reading this was that you'd start hitting up lolis ded srs.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well, I'll still try to get a respectable body and go outside and yada yada yada, I wouldn't want to get bashed for being some LARPing fag by certain ahem, QuiteSubChadlite individuals.
And if that fails..
View attachment 145945

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just remember to keep your bf% below 15%. That should be your #1 priority. Once you go above 16% or so, you start becoming feminized and insulin resistant -- not good if you're already naturally low-T.

Just remember to keep your bf% below 15%. That should be your #1 priority. Once you go above 16% or so, you start becoming feminized and insulin resistant -- not good if you're already naturally low-T.
I'll keep it in mind, thx based leanpill advocate.

first 4 u mentioned i can relate with

When you stop rispettando le donne you go lowinhibit on them. Easy as pie.

I go out almost every day bec. i have to and sometimes go out at night for a chill walk
Eh not really chill these days bec. of these fucking people

If you are extremely introverted but try to act low inhib you will be perceived as a psychopath or someone who feels superior to others

You are adorable. Once you are blackpilled nothing matters. Besides true low inhib is when you smack a foid so hard in public, shit in the middle of the street or talk in front of a crowd of millions

I'm so fucking high inhib, I haven't left my house in 2 weeks of vacation.
I haven´t left my house in 5 years, and i am low inhib asf.
I guess it has nothing to do with it, but whatever.
Here, i feel free to express myself.

I'm the highest inhib cel on this forum

I haven´t left my house in 5 years, and i am low inhib asf.
I guess it has nothing to do with it, but whatever.
Here, i feel free to express myself.
Wow 5 years do you grow vegetables in your backyard and work online

Wow 5 years do you grow vegetables in your backyard and work online
I do have a small garden that i take care with.
No, i don´t work online.

Wow 5 years you must be larping
You wish.
My energy levels are what keep me going, my retro gaming hobby is the best.
In this timespan i finished over 200 games ( My whole collection )
I need 2 more to finish my modding on certain games.
Then redo all of it again, i´ll need a job afterwards to support myself.
I am lucky enough to have generous parents.