Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Everyone I don’t like is incel”

If that ugly girl can't be raped, then the average ugly foid on IncealTears won't be able to MeToo her boss and get free money.

Delete this thread, bigot!

Did Braincels being quarantined force inceltears to start posting from /r/MSTOW now?

It do be like that though.

LiTeRaLlY sHaKiNg RiGhT nOW

LiTeRaLlY sHaKiNg RiGhT nOW

1516236634763.gif

Why do thots and soyboys talk the same way?

Did Braincels being quarantined force inceltears to start posting from /r/MSTOW now?
Pretty much. When all the "manosphere" subs dissipate when the SJWs start taking over, I guarantee you they're gonna try to find YouTube comments that are a decade old that could have "misogyny" in them and relate it to incels somehow.

The whole investigation is bullshit

So they want to purge MGTOW/MSTOW now?

We're living in a fucking dystopia where the privileged and pampered by way of putting on a pedestal temporarily feelings can override someone else's individual freedoms.

That is some scary shit right there.
Pretty much. When all the "manosphere" subs dissipate when the SJWs start taking over, I guarantee you they're gonna try to find YouTube comments that are a decade old that could have "misogyny" in them and relate it to incels somehow.

The purge begins.

Lol looks like it, they still have this site to get ammo from tho. Didnt know the MSTOWs were a target of theirs. Seems like they shit on any group that doesnt worship cunts.

the story doesn't even make any sense. so a random guy you barely knew pushed you into a room turned on music put his hand over ur mouth simulated taking off ur clothes then left the room. wtf?

the story doesn't even make any sense. so a random guy you barely knew pushed you into a room turned on music put his hand over ur mouth simulated taking off ur clothes then left the room. wtf?
"YaAaAas i wUz LikE RaYpEd bOo"

Whores are very difficult to understand.

That hag Blasey whore rode at least hundred dicks, now suddenly she is complaining about Kavanaugh's dick, strange!!

It's basically just another buzzword like fascist and cis.