Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone is awful these days

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy.

society is garbage

Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy. Unless your Chad.

:soy: > "The internet isn't real life, you stewpid urkels! Maybe just maybe if you put down the Doritos and talked to people, you wouldn't be ankle!"

Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy. Unless your Chad.

You think men like Chad ever think what it's like to be someone like me?

The web isn’t real life, stupid inkbells

You think men like Chad ever think what it's like to be someone like me?
Yes, Chad is depressed when he does not pack Ronaldo on fifa loot crate micro transaction thingy

I know this first hand. Everyone has been an asshole to me both online and in real life. That’s why I hate society.

I notice I have been treated worse since I gained 100lbs, I wonder what it will be like afterwards. People even laughed at my scalp psoriasis at the airport, I am a misanthropist.

Everyone hates me

Ughh why is everyone so upset about these Chads. If it was me dying on the sidewalk you'd walk right over me.

I notice I have been treated worse since I gained 100lbs, I wonder what it will be like afterwards. People even laughed at my scalp psoriasis at the airport, I am a misanthropist.

Try African black shampoo and black bar soap for the body.

Everyone yells at me when bad things happen to them because they know I won't yell back at them harder
Usually I have nothing to do with it in the first place
Ugly and autistic people are human punching bags

Ughh why is everyone so upset about these Chads. If it was me dying on the sidewalk you'd walk right over me.

I pass them every day and they don't notice me.

How about another joke, Murray?

Vast majority of people are indifferent and selfish.

Goddamned bunch of stupid monkies running around thinking they're civilised just 'cos they can choose to wear a suit.
Everyone yells at me when bad things happen to them because they know I won't yell back at them harder
Usually I have nothing to do with it in the first place
Ugly and autistic people are human punching bags
You gotta get mad, learn to fight back with no fucks given, we gotta.

As the old keep on dying...
All that will be left, are the toxic bastards that belong in this degeneration.
So...
When you go outside, you know.

>Have a nice, lovable day yinkell

No I am good but you're right, people seem less polite now. I don't like to talk to people under 30.

No, no, no, We've had enough of your jokes
What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that ABANDONS HIM AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH?

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that ABANDONS HIM AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH?

1570584140848.jpg

Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy.
Lately I've heard the expression "polite world" for the first time in my life.

It was like a bell rang in my mind. This is a concept that entails lots of what had been bothering me in this world.

Politeness is often a way to hide the truth and avoid antagonizing others. Polite people teach politeness to children in the hope that they will be polite when they learn the truth later. But too many children become adult without knowing the truth.

Like us : we grow up without knowing what sex and intimacy is, so we don't see the point of being polite.

As for not antagonizing others, we don't see much point either, because we feel like we have nothing to lose.

Debate has reached such a low level that IRL i pretend to be retarded so people won't speak with me.

Best movie I watched all year tbh