Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everyone is disgusted by my presence

I

Incel801

Banned
-
I have no value...im abandoning my only friends group after tonight,just cant do it anymore..i hate to use the term micro aggression but thats the only thing that defines what it is when i try to be a normal social guy around my supposed friends and their acquaintances. just the look that they give me for a microsecond when we meet or whatever.

my "friend" was facetiming one of his many ho's and he put the camera in my direction and she looked physically uncomfortable by my presence like it offended her to look at me. she quickly recovered and was like "oh hey" roll eyes, ive seen it a 1,000,000 times before. I used to block it out but its so apparent now that ive excepted who i am...

i gave up on trying to hang out with them as a mixed group last year when i became blackpilled but tried to keep my male friends but now realized that they just keep me
around because i have some money and like to drink.. tonight i had a discussion with another friend and it was indirectly apparent in his words that im nobody to them, i have no friends

think im close to roping agian

Last edited:
abandon them, this guessing game of whether you are really friends with them or not will bring you more damage than just declaring to yourself that you have no friends, that's speaking from experience.

ugly males cant have a group of normie friends, they will see you as their pet

I had a similar experience with my only group of friends a few years ago when I was in my teens. I went home that night and haven't spoken to any of them since. Although I'd like irl friends I still prefer being alone than with those squares.

im a social person and love being around people.. this is devastating to me. i should know better by now but get caught up in the fantasy that I can be somewhat normal.. i keep moving the goal post but unfortunately this same scenario keeps happening.

i will need to figure out if a life of going to work and siting in an empty apartment is a life worth carrying on.. thats about it I'm too ugly to do anything else

i have like three people that i talk to on the regular, two of them are incels. the third one is a redpilled/blackpilled chad.

I have no value...im abandoning my only friends group after tonight,just cant do it anymore..i hate to use the term micro aggression but thats the only thing that defines what it is when i try to be a normal social guy around my supposed friends and their acquaintances. just the look that they give me for a microsecond when we meet or whatever.

my "friend" was facetiming one of his many ho's and he put the camera in my direction and she looked physically uncomfortable by my presence like it offended her to look at me. she quickly recovered and was like "oh hey" roll eyes, ive seen it a 1,000,000 times before. I used to block it out but its so apparent now that ive excepted who i am...

i gave up on trying to hang out with them as a mixed group last year when i became blackpilled but tried to keep my male friends but now realized that they just keep me
around because i have some money and like to drink.. tonight i had a discussion with another friend and it was indirectly apparent in his words that im nobody to them, i have no friends

think im close to roping agian
Ive experianced the same time ago.
You have friends here .
We will support you.