[Hypocrisy] Everyone on Reddit agrees with the blackpill when its not expressed by an incel. Post has 3.3k upvotes with 92% upvoting.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet Zombie
-
SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
Our brothers are putting in work over at r/unpopularopinion

Bless them

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Everything is wrong when we say it
Incel man bad

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Looking at this guy's username and post history it looks like he is an incel. Either way it just shows how normies can be blackpilled to a certain surface level extent as long as it's not clearly from one of us.

SaintElliotreeeee

SaintElliotreeeee

Officer
-
everyone knows we are right!!

Mad Baron

Mad Baron

Life is rigged from the start
-
most of the upvoters are probably r/incels refugees. But I do agree that normies will acknowledge lookism when there are no incels mentioned.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Are they just subconsciously unaware of their hypcrosity or are they mentally ill?

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
We know we are right

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
most of the upvoters are probably r/incels refugees. But I do agree that normies will acknowledge lookism when there are no incels mentioned.
Its happened many times before. When incels express an opinion, its automatically rejected. When a normie says the same thing using slightly different words and language, they all suck it up.
Are they just subconsciously unaware of their hypcrosity or are they mentally ill?
I think they are profoundly unaware.

SaintElliotreeeee

SaintElliotreeeee

Officer
-
Looking at this guy's username and post history it looks like he is an incel. Either way it just shows how normies can be blackpilled to a certain surface level extent as long as it's not clearly from one of us.
yeah they're so low IQ they dont recognise only an incel would have that username. i guess as long as it's not on IT or Braincels they don't "get it".

"!!" at the end made it sound like cute anime girl is saying that
uwu ~

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
In their minds it's "incel=bad" so whatever incels say=bad and if you agree with what incels say then "you=bad", they will always dismiss anything associated with incels (or low-status males in general) to save face and not be associated with the undesirables. As soon as you remove the word incel, it suddenly becomes common sense. Normies can be blackpilled but the pills need to be given to them in a prettier bottle.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Life is a scam
-
You are mentally I'll if you don't agree with the "blackpill".

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
Normies can be blackpilled but the pills need to be given to them in a prettier bottle.
Just like how they are sold Apple products. Brainless NPCs.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Mythic of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
Our brothers are putting in work over at r/unpopularopinion

Bless them
the fire rises, we have people everywhere
I would say that reddit thread is life fuel tbh.

Acknowledgement & acceptance are the first stages.
You are mentally I'll if you don't agree with the "blackpill".
In their minds it's "incel=bad" so whatever incels say=bad and if you agree with what incels say then "you=bad", they will always dismiss anything associated with incels (or low-status males in general) to save face and not be associated with the undesirables. As soon as you remove the word incel, it suddenly becomes common sense. Normies can be blackpilled but the pills need to be given to them in a prettier bottle.
A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down... Honk Honk.

We know we are right

Last edited:
Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
3k upvotes?

It’s time to fabricate a story.

You gave me the right idea for my karmamaxing plan.

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
3k upvotes?

It’s time to fabricate a story.

You gave me the right idea for my karmamaxing plan.
Wasn't there a plan to do this when that "My son is an incel" post got popular? What happened to that?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Legend
-
And being born ugly is the biggest disadvantage

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Women’s Rights Activist
-
u/exposing_trufemcels kek.

Anyways I agree if someone who’s affected by it speaks out about it, everyone disagrees. But if foids spread the racepill or blackpill, everyone agrees and dosent question it at all

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Mythic of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-

Hello 68 guests.

Agreed.

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
-
It should not come as a shock to someone who is blackpilled that most peope will disagree with us only because we are ugly and most incels are ugly and the people can see it so it is natural for them to disregard our views as we don't hit the brain with pleasant stimuli, if chad says something which has a probability of 50% to be true most people would accept it as fact at face value

Dstig97

Dstig97

Recruit
-
I wonder how the cucks will attack this? Probably won’t even touch it

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Half of the comments are blackpilled and the others are copers.

maskedman

maskedman

Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen
-
They all know it. They just don't like it when people at the bottom of society complain because they might just lash out.
They want you pacified, weak and convinced of a better future.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Captain
-
Normies know it deep down their just coping

Detro

Detro

Recruit
-
You're not blackpilled enough if you haven't long since realized that normalfags care far more about who a message is coming from than the content of the message itself.
It's the classic "Sexy and caring when Edward Cullen does it, creepy rapist stalker when it is Saint Blackops2cel"

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Legend
-
Its all about looks, i am so glad everyone will eventually die from cancer and this universe will end
They all know it. They just don't like it when people at the bottom of society complain because they might just lash out.
They want you pacified, weak and convinced of a better future.
It should not come as a shock to someone who is blackpilled that most peope will disagree with us only because we are ugly and most incels are ugly and the people can see it so it is natural for them to disregard our views as we don't hit the brain with pleasant stimuli, if chad says something which has a probability of 50% to be true most people would accept it as fact at face value
This is why going ER is justified ugly people are just babbling retards and we must accept that and not bash their faces in.

Last edited:
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
14.2k upvotes JFL. This is literally what we say, except we're actual incels.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
JFL JM is mentioned.

It HAS to be from us.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Finally more people are speaking up about it.

D

demetrius

Recruit
-
NPCs poison the well - any argument coming from someone they dislike is automatically bad.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
I guess we need a chad spokesman to get our plight recognised by normans. We should totally crowd fund and hire one.

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Being born good-looking is really the perfect scenario, as that entails good genes, which probably means you have a high IQ as well. Basically all advantages in one neat package.

It's over.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Legend
-
Being born good-looking is really the perfect scenario, as that entails good genes, which probably means you have a high IQ as well. Basically all advantages in one neat package.

It's over.
80% of men don't have good genes

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
When incels express an opinion, its automatically rejected. When a normie says the same thing using slightly different words and language, they all suck it up.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Tbh everything is wrong when we say it
Incel man bad

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Recruit
-
If your an ugly male everything you say is wrong even if its the simplest fact

I

IncelGenocide

Officer
-
dis y u inklings!11

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Commander"
-
just fuck at LIFE RNG , being born with superior genetics or into wealth

or its over

Hikage-best-knaifu

Hikage-best-knaifu

Recruit
-
jfl at how many people say thats a popular opinion when we are always being told personality >>>> looks

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Its happened many times before. When incels express an opinion, its automatically rejected. When a normie says the same thing using slightly different words and language, they all suck it up.
It's particularly tribal. It's like a modern opinion tribe if you are an Incel. Non progressive opinion? Normgrug no like, tell Normgrugs stay away. Progressive opinion? Normgrug like, tell Normgrugs good juju. It's frightfully primitive.

Also if they are all Normies in the friend circle they won't kick up a fuss.. but if there is a Chad in the group and another Normie says something unagreeable they will look to the Chad for confirmation of their bias.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
-
To be fair, it's not disparaging women in that case and not making a difference between male/women attractiveness or talking about the 20/80 rules. So not the same thing.

It's not the lookism aspect of the blackpill that bothers normies, it's the discrepancy male/women in looks advantages that they consider "sexist", no matter how obvious it is.