Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Everyone says teen girls are 'innocent'

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
But do you actually know a single teen girl who IS innocent? Ask the whores who say this, when did they lose their virginity. "I lost it at 14 and so did all my friends but teen girls are INNOCENT ANGELS"

i dont know any teen girls

having a body count under 10 = innocent

It's just lookism.

Basically cucks who don't get their daughters aborted should be hanged.

Basically cucks who don't get their daughters aborted should be hanged.
this idea is unironically commonplace in China. and it intensified inceldom massively because of the male to female ratio jfl

It's just lookism.
yes, see the attractive hollywood sluts that had gross nude selfies leaked in the fappenning

normie position towards them is "dey be innocent 'n shit" and "dey dindu nuffin", saying it's the hackers that are the sexual deviants

Last edited:
this idea is unironically commonplace in China. and it intensified inceldom massively because of the male to female ratio jfl

I don't doubt that it contributes to inceldom but if your way of thinking is "I'm going to have a daughter so other men can have a hole to put their dicks in" then you're a cuck. Daughters need to be aborted if you have any level of self-respect.

I've directly asked girls my age* as a teen if they had sex with their guys and most of them said no and either got mad, blushed, or defended themselves with "We're just 15/we're still kids dude" etc. Yet so many teens act like sluts/mansluts in real life and from what they put up online, so even if the girls I asked were actually honest, they are not speaking for the majority of the populars who do. And while people supposedly grow up past high school, the behaviour stays the same - sexual immaturity - people just admit they fuck more openly but they aren't any more tasteful or considerate about it, especially to virgins or volcels.

* yes, I only asked girls, and not too many and not always directly. I have my reasons for not asking other guys. I wasn't trying to make these girls uncomfortable or harass them and backed off if I thought I was bothering them. Most of them probably cared but showed less of a reaction. Normal people sort of just move on like that.
I don't doubt that it contributes to inceldom but if your way of thinking is "I'm going to have a daughter so other men can have a hole to put their dicks in" then you're a cuck. Daughters need to be aborted if you have any level of self-respect.
That just increases inceldom.

" this idea is unironically commonplace in China. and it intensified inceldom massively because of the male to female ratio jfl "
@shii410
Pretty sure it was actually the pride and tradition of only men carrying the bloodline. Which is stupid as hell especially for Asians. Asian women are more masculine than Asian men at this point, and you'd hope the highest IQ race would have enough normal street smarts to know not to fuck up your gender ratio like that. I feel really bad for all the Chinese dudes in my school who outnumber the Chinese girls, meaning explicitly exchange students from China and Asian by their own identification. (I bet the girls feel pissy too but they get to choose so no their problems are not as bad).

Last edited: