Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone shorter than 6'4 should simply move out of the first world

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Move to rural China or the Philippines. Don't cause yourself any more suffering.

Then the standards will just rise there

The west is quickly becoming a strange pseudo-eugenics breeding ground. All the proto-zoomers I see waddling around are gargantuan.

Then western thots get to keep chads while third world foids get all the high tier normies.All foids are happy,but incels are still suffering

How can a 5'4 man and a 6'4 man exist in the same universe

Blackpilled!

If you live among YOUNG white people (not just "the average" including 80 year olds etc), 6 feet is almost short by now! Young white women are pretty much Chadlites themselves these days. I see six feet white women all the time by now.

You can move out or you can move them out.your CHOice bros.

Imagine having an account in an incel forum while being 6'4
Philippinamaxxing for tallfags is a legit option

I would sell my kidney to be 6ft

Holy shit the overexaggeration.
I was the tallest guy in my HS class at 6'1.5", and the 5'11" 8/10 face Chads slayed while I'm a KV today.

in london 6'0 is nothing.you are just *average* at best.how can i as a 5'8 manlet ever be considered a human bean to these normies?

I bet OP is 6 foot and is trying to hide the fact he is a tallfag

he is indeed lol
Maybe he is mentally disabled and can't figure out that face is more important, so he adds two or three inches to his height and copes that he would ascend then :feelswhere:

Sell more organs cause that height is short nowadays.

Selling a kidney is probably a bit extreme but I would choose to be a few inches taller than I currently am if I had a chance to design my genes.

Lol when being in the 95 percentile in height isn’t good enough.

Maybe he is mentally disabled and can't figure out that face is more important, so he adds two or three inches to his height and copes that he would ascend then :feelswhere:
Bro give him 3 inches of height and he will definitely slay left and right :feelshaha:

Last edited:
just lol if you're not a 8' tall half man half horse minotaur with a 2 foot dick

The west is quickly becoming a strange pseudo-eugenics breeding ground. All the proto-zoomers I see waddling around are gargantuan.

Makes sense, with the tall, big frame men breeding by far the most, the next generation will look like them.

Its sort of sad honestly because the girls look like that too.. big jaws & teeth, big hands & wrists, heavyset.

You think being able to eat mcdonalds and commuting 2 hours to your wagie cagie every day is a privilege?
No, but going to another country where you don't know anyone and don't even speak the language just so you can marry a 2/10 noodlewhore is not worth it yo me

No, but going to another country where you don't know anyone and don't even speak the language just so you can marry a 2/10 noodlewhore is not worth it yo me
its just so easy they think for all

I would but I'm not eating greasy ching chong food every day.

Well OK then volcel

Tallfag apologetics. Change that ish to 6'0- 6'1 and I agree with you.

Fuck my life. When you're blessed with being 5'11.5 and its not enough plus your face is shit. :kys:

Gigalow IQ af. I'm a native in SEA, 5'3 truecel, and you suggest first worlders below 6'4 move here? I would rope with my own intestines when that happen

Gigalow IQ af. I'm a native in SEA, 5'3 truecel, and you suggest first worlders below 6'4 move here? I would rope with my own intestines when that happen
What difference would it make? You're already below avarage even in your country and are not getting any pussy. Life would be the same. It never even began.