[Experiment] Everyone should Google their incels.is name. You may find yourself on random sites.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

FastBananaCEO is phone chad
★★★★★
124d 16h 39m
Someone mentioned me on another incel forum but it was dead before I got a chance to read it :feelsbadman:
Ok, niggers, how do we get more users? | Incels and Male ...

What I meant was moreso to recruit the few sensible members on .co, those capable of articulating a cogent thought and disinterested in frolicking around in a memetic playpen. If you're familiar with any of these names, I'm thinking of people like Uggo Mongo, @EyesAreSoCold , Paul Smenis.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
105d 22h 1m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 10h 7m
Beyond over for incels.iscels

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
17d 23h 41m
The fact that NEETAndTidy suspected RegisterUserName of being a LARPer has taken on a new, humorous twist in the wake of revelations about the former that came to light some time after the latter's original post in this thread. It was only fair to revisit the subject in the aftermath of what has become known, revealing NEET's suspicions to hold a tremendous quantity of irony.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Commander
★★★
7d 6h 28m
Holy shit. I’m on wehuntedthemammoth apparently. Is this what being featured on IT feels like back when they existed?

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
163d 8h 10m
The fact that NEETAndTidy suspected RegisterUserName of being a LARPer has taken on a new, humorous twist in the wake of revelations about the former that came to light some time after the latter's original post in this thread. It was only fair to revisit the subject in the aftermath of what has become known, revealing NEET's suspicions to hold a tremendous quantity of irony.
i wonder why i said stahp, because of necro, and then you did it again

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
149d 5h 11m
Someone mentioned me on another incel forum but it was dead before I got a chance to read it :feelsbadman:
truecel if you've been mentioned there

Urekkim

Urekkim

【 20y Half White- Ricecel 】Based Lonercel
★★
13d 11h 17m
CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV 5'6 Autist and ogre.
41d 7h 15m
Someone reposted my post about accidentally drinking my piss on looksmax forum

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
★★★★
69d 9h 3m
Wonder if it's still around with different domain
Would like to know this as well. Seems like a place that isn't filled with larpers.