Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Everyone should have a gun

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
An armed society is a polite society, if people were armed shootings would happen far less. Most mass shootings over 90% of them happen in gun free zones as those people choose gun free zones because they know there is going to be no resistance or competition by other people having guns. To ban guns is a violation of natural rights no one has the moral authority to tell people what they can or cannot have. I wish i could own an m16 full auto rifle but my country Australia does not allow any gun. I hate my fucking government and you should hate yours even if you live in America.

People shouldn't have automatic weapons because they look ugly compared to olden day rifles

But only for white people. Niggers and Sandniggers in Europe would abuse gun ownership to commit crimes against white folks.

But only for white people. Niggers and Sandniggers in Europe would abuse gun ownership to commit crimes against white folks.
not when everyone else is also armed they wouldn't start violating people's natural rights if they feared being shot dead

not when everyone else is also armed they wouldn't start violating people's natural rights if they feared being shot dead
Back when blacks were slaves in America, they didn't escape because if they tried, they'd be mown down by guns. Giving them guns is a terrible idea. While most would be killed certainly, Blacks are a naturally violent people. They don't care if the other Blacks are killed as long as they get what they want (i.e. violence and anarchy). A Black with a gun is a creature who can enact their perverted ways with ease

Back when blacks were slaves in America, they didn't escape because if they tried, they'd be mown down by guns. Giving them guns is a terrible idea. While most would be killed certainly, Blacks are a naturally violent people. They don't care if the other Blacks are killed as long as they get what they want (i.e. violence and anarchy). A Black with a gun is a creature who can enact their perverted ways with ease
I judge people as individuals not as a collective or a group. If someone does start shooting there would most likely be other people there also armed and would shoot back

I don’t have a gun tbh

Which part of EVERYONE you didnt understand ?

Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the İncels must be frustrated, by force if necessary