Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone should make a foid Tinder/Okcupid at least once

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Of course you all know what the outcome will be. But it's still worth doing, because actually seeing the rate foids get messaged at first hand is legit mindblowing. If you haven't done it you should, it takes no effort.

When you see all these Chads and Chadlites messaging you and actually putting effort into conversations, not to mention the hundreds of cucks and simps willing to fund "your" life, you'll realise how truly over it is.

wdym Chad puts in effort he just says

“hey”
“hi”
“dtf”
“sure”

wdym Chad puts in effort he just says

“hey”
“hi”
“dtf”
“sure”
Yea good point, I just mean is prepared to make contact and actually fuck these girls (which renders the chances of an average guy to 0)

High IQ thread.

Yea good point, I just mean is prepared to make contact and actually fuck these girls (which renders the chances of an average guy to 0)

Yeah any female on tinder is just looking for a quick fuck while the average guys are looking for a relationship jfl

Of course you all know what the outcome will be. But it's still worth doing, because actually seeing the rate foids get messaged at first hand is legit mindblowing. If you haven't done it you should, it takes no effort.

When you see all these Chads and Chadlites messaging you and actually putting effort into conversations, not to mention the hundreds of cucks and simps willing to fund "your" life, you'll realise how truly over it is.

I agree. It's retarded if you don't try everything you can. You are volcel if you are not actively trying to ascend by whatever means you can. It just means you are not desperate enough and that makes me believe you have other options.

So I am a volcel if I don't want to be the laughing stock of some degenerate sluts eeeewwing at my fat asymmetric face?

Not One Word

I made a foid tinder account as st black opscel, got about 500 matches in a few hours. They don't even look at what they're swiping on.

I made a foid tinder account as st black opscel, got about 500 matches in a few hours. They don't even look at what they're swiping on.
JFL, I'm not even that surprised tbh. I mean that right there is literally proof of just exist mode, men are literally okay with any female at all.