Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone should treat women just like their aborted babies were treated

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
They didn't have a right to life, neither should these whores.
They couldn't give their consent, neither should these cunts.
They were seen as nothing more than a "clump of cells". Similarly women be should be treated like disposable wastes that comes with a set of holes.

Can't believe they expect to be treated fairly whilst killing millions of babies and advocating for the genocide of subhumans.

Include me in the screenshot Redditors

Tbh, I do see aborted babies as a clump of cells. I'm not simping for Chad's spawn. They have as much of a right to life as a blastocyst in a stem cell laboratory.

Hello IT, i hate women (but i love them on my cock)

They didn't have a right to life, neither should these whores.
They couldn't give their consent, neither should these cunts.
They were seen as nothing more than a "clump of cells". Similarly women be should be treated like disposable wastes that comes with a set of holes.

Can't believe they expect to be treated fairly whilst killing millions of babies and advocating for the genocide of subhumans.
it's not easy to be retarded for foids because the competition is big

Tbh, I do see aborted babies as a clump of cells. I'm not simping for Chad's spawn. They have as much of a right to life as a blastocyst in a stem cell laboratory.
They don't abort Chad's babies. Its always a subhuman's babies that gets aborted

Include me in the screenshot Redditors

They don't abort Chad's babies. Its always a subhuman's babies that gets aborted
A true subhuman like me would never be in a position to create one in the first place.

I am the truest trucel

Unbelievably based post from one of the most based users