Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone will sell you out for a pat on the back, let alone a few cents. Men have no allies or friends, just temporary acquaintances

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It would be weird and abnormal for a guy NOT to sell you out for pussy, let alone a few dollars. I think it's a bad cope that you know someone will have your back.

No one will.

However if you're a woman, you can get outed as a whore on OnlyFans and all of twitter, your family, and various orgs will come out and support you.

In summary, everything a man does is considered bad and will trigger his "friends" or family selling him out. Everything a woman does, especially if is bad will just gather more support.

Yeah I've known for a while now that friends are a cope. As a low value man when you're not doing well you're on your own

And people assume you're gay or retarded when you stick with whatever friends you have jfl

Water is wet yeah, but this is a point that needs to be said multiple times.

There are no allies among men. Those friends you see in movies or anime who would die for their friend don't exist.

At any point, at any time, a person you consider a friend will sell you out or turn against you if it means getting ahead or saving their own skin

They wouldn't be your friend if you weren't worth something
They wouldn't be your friend if it wasn't worth it
If you didn't have something they could take

Men have no allies or friends, just temporary acquaintances
Be that as it may, here on incels.co as temporary aquaintances, we at at least brutally hoenst about this, which makes us closer to an ally or friend than most IRL relationships.

Holes live life on tutorial mode while men live on legendary level difficulty

True shit.

I've always said that friends are backstabbers.

It's a PVP world.

No one is really your friend.

It's all about benefits.

It's all transactional.

You're alone in this world, if the leeches that they called themselves humans have nothing to leech out of you (LOOKS, MONEY, KNOWLEDGE).

IT'S FUCKING OVER.

Very true. Most men are cucks

My "best friend" betrayed me just to spend more time with a group of foids

My "best friend" betrayed me just to spend more time with a group of foids

Re: How Do You Use Unicode Characters In ROBLOX?
Re: Top 10 nicest oters
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184562771Monday, February 29, 2016 7:09 PM CST
"thatgirlmaggy" "woozijihoon" "sonrick98" The individuals on your list are not "nice" users. They are narcissistic individuals receiving positive attention from prepubescent adolescent male schoolchildren over the Internet.
Re: i just had mcdonalds the first time in like 5 years
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544972Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:14 PM CDT
I am sorry that you chose the path towards obesity.
Re: Nice OT'er List.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184963721Monday, March 07, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"that's to be expected." Nonsense. Female individuals who willingly seek positive attention from naive male individuals over the Internet are parasitic scum. They do not provide any sort of logical capabilities towards society. They are imbeciles deserving of annihilation from the gene-pool. Truly, the mere thought of such repulsive behavior causes me to experience significant anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back