Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone without severe asymmetry are copers.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
There is nothing worse.
No exeptions.
Horrible features + Severe assymetry : Me.
When people see my left side they smile, when they see my right side the scream in terror and want me killed.
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF SO MUCH.
I wish I could swap appearance with anyone on here.

what about severe acnescarcels? we got it bad too man

Agreed. asymmetry is without question my worst shortcoming. i look like a Picasso painting. it isn't just exaggerated from the mirror effect of photos either as ive had people tell me I look deformed many times.

what about severe acnescarcels? we got it bad too man

Yes, BUT I FUCKING HAVE SEVERE ACNESCARS + SEVERE ACNE AS WELL!!!!!!
Agreed. asymmetry is without question my worst shortcoming. i look like a Picasso painting. it isn't just exaggerated from the mirror effect of photos either as ive had people tell me I look deformed many times.

I am the only one who can understand your pain, even though you are not close to my level I still see how it could affect you.
You mog me.

I DO NOT.

Yes, BUT I FUCKING HAVE SEVERE ACNESCARS + SEVERE ACNE AS WELL!!!!!!

I am the only one who can understand your pain, even though you are not close to my level I still see how it could affect you.
yeah then that sucks, my condolences boyo

asymmetry is pretty much the worst flaw you can have

If I wasn't, women wouldn't avoid me. :feelsrope:

You have no chance boyo, I dont even care about women. Nobody will even talk to me, even the bravest are afraid when they see me or disgusted. Everyone wants me dead.

It's over so, at least your personality is good :feelskek:
:feelskek:

Women don't give a fuck about that.

You have no chance boyo, I dont even care about women. Nobody will even talk to me, even the bravest are afraid when they see me or disgusted. Everyone wants me dead.
Same here, I am universally despised. You have zero deformities unlike me, so I am uglier by default.

My eyes aren't symmetrical

i look like a picasso painting