Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything a good-looking young woman does is automatically cool or cute

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Videos like this would be ridiculous and cringy if they featured an old guy instead of a good-looking young girl.

This is true of good looking (and especially tall) men as well. What I do may be creepy would be cool if Chad did it.

I dont speak portugal

What's written is irrelevant really. Just begging for some votes in some dumb teen contest or something.

That makes sense. I will one day learn to speak Portugal.

This is true of good looking (and especially tall) men as well. What I do may be creepy would be cool if Chad did it.
With young good-looking woman is even more extreme though. I can visualize even Chad being ridiculous but good-looking young girls are always either cool or cute.

That makes sense. I will one day learn to speak Portugal.
Not that hard really. It's actually close to English tbh. Just put "ente" instead of "ly" in the end of most adverbs for example and you already have a shitload of Portuguese vocabulary.

Can't play video

Not that hard really. It's actually close to English tbh. Just put "ente" instead of "ly" in the end of most adverbs for example and you already have a shitload of Portuguese vocabulary.

I'm picking up on this language quickente.

I'm picking up on this language quickente.
Doesn't work with Germanic words kek. "Quick" is Germanic, try "rapid". "Rapidly" -> "rapidamente" in Portuguese.

You basically can't win being ugly, you always seen as repulsive, no matter what you do.

Truth. You take the nerdiest hobbies and a decent looking 'foid gets involved, suddenly it becomes normified overnight. I know for a FACT that kids who used to play DnD and stuff were made fun of in the 80's and 90's. Now every other normie is trying their hand at it and every other 'foid has a picture "playing DnD" (obvious attention-whoring; not even the nerds that play that shit religiously feel the need to have pics of themselves playing it).

You basically can't win being ugly, you always seen as repulsive, no matter what you do.

Only exception is if you can Susan Boyle-max. Of course the fact that it's even like some huge novelty in our society that an uggo can actually have talent says all you need to know.

Doesn't work with Germanic words kek. "Quick" is Germanic, try "rapid". "Rapidly" -> "rapidamente" in Portuguese.

This language is particularmente challenging.

This language is particularmente challenging.
If you can spot which English words come from Latin and French (most of them), they are pretty convertible to Portuguese. The problem is, pretty much all basic vocabulary is Germanic in English, so it's hard to make 100% etymological Latin phrases.

Example of phrase formed by mostly Latin words.
Exemplo de frase formada majoritariamente por palavras latinas.

Not that different really.

If you can spot which English words come from Latin and French (most of them), they are pretty convertible to Portuguese. The trick is the all basic vocabulary is Germanic in English.

Example of phrase formed by mostly Latin words.
Exemplo de frase formada majoritariamente por palavras latinas.

Not that different really.

I already have some knowledge of Spanglish as well:

Un ejemplo de una frase [don't know the grammar on this verb] por principalmente palabras latinas

I already have some knowledge of Spanglish as well:

Un ejemplo de una frase [don't know the grammar on this verb] por principalmente palabras latinas
Yo consigo fingir que hablo un poco de spaniol tambien. Muchas palabras devem estar erradas pero estoy de qualquier forma acima de la maioria de las personas so porque minha lingua nativ es el portugues.

Never studied Spanish in my life kek.

Yo consigo fingir que hablo un poco de spaniol tambien. Muchas palabras devem estar erradas pero estoy de qualquier forma acima de la maioria de las personas so porque minha lingua nativ es el portugues.

Never studied Spanish in my life kek.

"I follow ??? that I speak a little bit of spanish also. Many words ??? to be ?? but I am of ??? formed near the ??? of the people so because ?? native language is portuguese"

One of these days I'll learn!!!!!!!!!!

"I follow ??? that I speak a little bit of spanish also. Many words ??? to be ?? but I am of ??? formed near the ??? of the people so because ?? native language is portuguese"

One of these days I'll learn!!!!!!!!!!
Try Duolingo, it's good for getting the basics down. I used it for German.

Look at this pathetic nerd, making videos about computer games:

1*v9svOQ6tfFVY6z6v4B4rPg.jpeg

Ho wait he is good looking, so he's the single most popular person on youtube.

Brazilian girls are so annoying.

same shit with pop idols doing cringy dances/gestures and no one batting eye, but when regular people do the same shit, it's 'lmao white people amirite'

Chads and Stacies always win dont forget that

Look at this pathetic nerd, making videos about computer games:

1*v9svOQ6tfFVY6z6v4B4rPg.jpeg

Ho wait he is good looking, so he's the single most popular person on youtube.
I want to die and come back reincarnated with pewds genetics, that must be awesome winning the genetic lottery, having everyone gravitate to you, i can't imagine how good it must feel being comfortable in my own skin. Must be a fuckin dream come true.