Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything I predict with toilets in my life happens

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
The black pill is a super power, its like knowing the future. Anyone else have this experience? Toilets are easy to predict.

What are some examples of your predictive prowess?

What are some examples of your predictive prowess?
Obvious stuff to black pillers, knowing women will be fucking Chad, rejecting you, being bisexual, getting fat, being a bit too friendly with dogs etc. The black pill is the most universal and obvious law of anything.
Awesome bro :D

Obvious stuff to black pillers, knowing women will be fucking Chad, rejecting you, being bisexual, getting fat, being a bit too friendly with dogs etc. The black pill is the most universal and obvious law of anything.

Awesome bro :D

Anything more specific? We all predict that stuff.

I remember when I was red pilled, which has some similar aspects in regard to the blackpill, my sister was dating a normie, and I KNEW she wasn't attracted to him. When he leaned in for a kiss, she moved out of the way. I wasn't surprised by this.

Yes because they are npcs

My only prediction is that not a single hole on planet earth ever considered me to be a human being.

I remember when I was red pilled, which has some similar aspects in regard to the blackpill, my sister was dating a normie, and I KNEW she wasn't attracted to him. When he leaned in for a kiss, she moved out of the way. I wasn't surprised by this.

Wait? How were they dating if she wouldn't even kiss him?

Not just diarrhea, but almost everything in life tbh.

Brutal :feelskek:

Wait? How were they dating if she wouldn't even kiss him?
she probably didn't want to kiss him in that moment. That's the thing about women, if they're not attracted to the man they're dating, the physical affection they give is not automatic like it would be for Chad.

she probably didn't want to kiss him in that moment. That's the thing about women, if they're not attracted to the man they're dating, the physical affection they give is not automatic like it would be for Chad.

I can see that, like a married couple where the wife only has sex once a month.

You should predict one of them having sex with you. :feelsmage:

daily reminder that their facade of tolerance towards unattractive males crumbles once they face no consequences for stating their true thoughts

It's kind of amusing in a way. It's like watching a movie in real-time where you know the outcome but the other people in the same movie do not. I think they call that dramatic irony.

Blackpill is accurate

Is the ultimate truth

daily reminder that their facade of tolerance towards unattractive males crumbles once they face no consequences for stating their true thoughts

Yes black pill is like a superpower. It gives me many abilities, one of which is to instantly analyze and interpret a toilets verbal and nonverbal communication.

I can code a female's brain in less than 50 lines. They are the stupidest creatures on earth

Yes, the blackpill gives you high iq insight into foid behavior

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back