Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything in life has become a fucking joke

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
And I mean EVERYTHING has become some form of comedy for everyone to laugh at.
  • North korea threatens to go to war with america -People start making ww3 memes.
  • The #metoo movement is ruining countless males' lives -Lol at the males who get arrested because "they deserve it"
  • Countless males are committing suicide daily from lack of affection and companionship -"LoL ThE iNKeL kILlEd himSeLf beCauSe nO GIrL tOuchEd HIs PeePEe"
Does anyone else hate how normies have to rely on humour to even pay attention to anything? Humour in the past was used as a means to cope with a shit life, nowadays it's just put into everything because it's the easiest way to win the public's favour.

I mean ffs how many politicians have been put into office because they had a few witty comebacks during debates?

Why is it that the most serious of situations needs to be joked about? If world war 3 did actually break out I'm sure the frontline drafts would be giggling like sissies in the middle of 21st century D-day because one of them thought of a way to somehow make that battle a meme!

I'm not sure about you guys but that really says a lot about someone's I.Q if they can't even pay attention to a message unless there's jokes plastered all over it. Ironically enough, a lot of the cucks at I.T tell us the best way to get a girl is to make her laugh.

They make jokes about male suffering to discredit its existence. They need us to blindly forge along like the cattle we are.

Well, life has become absurd and very difficult and full of suffering, but the things you've mentioned are pretty much inconsequential for most people. Stop paying attention to the media circus, the real problems and the real horror is in our day to day lives, working hard every day for hours and hours and barely able to afford food and rent, now that's what I call a sick joke

End neoliberal economics then

For an incel, there is no alternative to absolute economic liberalism and Stalinist-like communism.
In the between, you have welfare capitalism which enables single mothers and jobless Chads to have their lifestyle funded by hard-working betas and incels.

Replace it with nothing. Do you even know what neoliberal economics is?

Doesnt matter. Just end neoliberal economics
Let's just destroy the free market bro.

First they get angry...

Than they attack you....

Than a revolution occurs...

They make jokes about male suffering to discredit its existence. They need us to blindly forge along like the cattle we are.
This tbh.

we are fucking joke,our birth was fucking joke