Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everything in life is a struggle

V

Vision

Veteran
★★★★
I can’t do anything right, man. I’ve been learning how to drive and I’ve practised a good number of hours and I still forget the basics and drive like an idiot. I should’ve had my license when I was younger but I was a NEET and shut myself off from the world because I couldn’t cope with depression. I wanted to get a car so I can be more dependant but I may as well give up because at this point I’m just throwing money away. It’s just another thing on a whole list of milestones that I’ll never reach.

As if being a subhuman currycel wasn’t bad enough, I’m also dumb as a rock. I have no redeeming features except I have two arms and legs. Pathetic. What kind of life is this? My mind is numb from years of isolation. I’ve tried to find copes like engaging in sports but I’m very uncoordinated and my athleticism is laughable. I’ve stopped smoking weed and drinking alcohol because it takes my depression to a whole new level. I’ve had real plans for suicide in the past but I backed out every time.

life is harsh if you’re a truecel and I mean that in every single aspect. Everyday I wish a car would hit me on my way to work or someone comes up and bricks me in the head and puts me out of my misery. At work, I see all these girls chatting and flirting with guys and I’m basically invisible to all of them. I’ve been working here for a year and half and I’ve seen it all. It really is suicide fuel when you see how easy life is for a lot of guys and girls. I get treated like trash everywhere I go.

We were genetically predisposed to failure.

See a doctor for antidepressants and plan out your life. You sound pretty aimless outside getting a license to drive.

its not because you are a curry. it affects us all. no matter which race. to be a NEET 4 many years changes your whole brain. believe me.

See a doctor for antidepressants and plan out your life. You sound pretty aimless outside getting a license to drive.
Clean under your foreskin, bucko.

I used to take anti-depressants and it hasn’t made any difference. I’m not touching that shit ever again. My life is aimless though, that’s true. I have no motivation for anything because I’ve been beaten down by life.

A wise fuck once said; "if you're born subhuman, you may as well be born dead"

its not because you are a curry. it affects us all. no matter which race. to be a NEET 4 many years changes your whole brain. believe me.

Yeah. At least there’s people here that can relate. We don’t have the life experiences to relate to others.

I swear, truer words have never been spoken.

When your face is good everything becomes easy

We were genetically predisposed to failure.

This is our fate. All our failures were predetermined from the second we were born. We’re not meant to experience the good things in life. It is what it is.

There is no happy ending

There is only one way out.

Being aimless is really bad tbh. When i was kinda aimless last year i felt extremely exhausted.
Crazy shit, man.

Everything in life is a struggle

... if you're unattractive.

People like Jeremy meeks get everything handed to them in life.

As St Hamudi famously said, which applies to all truecels, I was born and it was over.

At least I managed to succeed in my med exam :feelslala:. so in future I can beta buxx and old land whale transgender cheating roastie with a whole spectrum of STDs, that will allow me 1 per year starfish sex, and pay for her expensive vacations and kids:feelspuke:

I can’t do anything right, man. I’ve been learning how to drive and I’ve practised a good number of hours and I still forget the basics and drive like an idiot.

@LastGerman

And people are calling me out for that despite the fact that more and more men do have problems with crucial stuff like driving.

Embrace struggle, bro
20191121 212311

And people are calling me out for that despite the fact that more and more men do have problems with crucial stuff like driving.

Before I started I thought to myself it can’t be that hard, even idiots can drive. I’m clearly a bigger idiot than I thought. Another hard pill to swallow. I’m learning to drive a manual car. Are you taking lessons right now?

Before I started I thought to myself it can’t be that hard, even idiots can drive. I’m clearly a bigger idiot than I thought.

Same here. I really do not understand how people can drive that easily. Females are driving a manual car without any effort at all. They are on their handy, talking, chatting or they are eating something while driving and I cannot even drive somewhat properly as a grown up man.

Another hard pill to swallow.

People wh ocan already drive will never understand this problem. They most likely got a driver licence early on (age 16+). For the, it is like walking.

Are you taking lessons right now?

In December. On the last driving lesson I have, the teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever. To be honest, I do not see myself driving, ever... Which is really infuriating to me. While females o it without any effort, I am struggling with it like a little toddler that I am.

Same here. I really do not understand how people can drive that easily. Females are driving a manual car without any effort at all. They are on their handy, talking, chatting or they are eating something while driving and I cannot even drive somewhat properly as a grown up man.

People wh ocan already drive will never understand this problem. They most likely got a driver licence early on (age 16+). For the, it is like walking.

In December. On the last driving lesson I have, the teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever. To be honest, I do not see myself driving, ever... Which is really infuriating to me. While females o it without any effort, I am struggling with it like a little toddler that I am.

Trust me, man. I feel your struggle. I really do. I don’t see myself driving either. It’s brutal being license mogged by people (especially females) while you’re walking home or taking the transport like a fucking peasant. It’s very cold right now and I really wish I knew how to drive. I’ve wasted so many hours learning how to drive, it hurts to think about how much money I’ve wasted. I swear everything goes wrong for me. My steering, positioning, observation, gear changing, etc etc etc. Not just the controls, but the road rules too. I have really slow reactions and bad coordination, not just for driving. I even have a hard time pulling and releasing the handbrake because I’m weak as hell.

A lot of these people driving also had many help from their siblings, friends and parents. Not only that but they most likely got their license when they were young, like you said.

It’s very cold right now and I really wish I knew how to drive.

This does not affect me that much due to my Nordic genetics. The only thing we can do to endure this situation is to go out with a shirt or preferable shirtless.

I swear everything goes wrong for me. My steering, positioning, observation, gear changing, etc etc etc. Not just the controls, but the road rules too. I have really slow reactions and bad coordination, not just for driving.

And yet females do it without any effort. Seriously, HOW?!

A lot of these people driving also had many help from their siblings, friends and parents. Not only that but they most likely got their license when they were young, like you said.

This is right though. Imagine being 25 and doing a driver licence when your blissful youth is starting to fading away while someone who is 16 has way more motivation in general than me.