Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything is a transaction

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Even basic common courtesy is a transaction at the end of the day

That's why normies never hang out with you, they can't get anything out of it

Nobody will ever show kindness or good will unless a camera is recording it to later be uploaded to Snapchat

Don't ever be deluded that there is a single normie who is different. To truly be empathetic, you have to be incel, that is an incel only trait. Normies just virtue signal at best.

To truly be empathetic, you have to be incel, that is an incel only trait.
That is why I believe that each incel is a valuable person, because they have known real pain at least once in their lives.

This is why it is so hard to "just make friends" with non-incels. Normies pick up on your low status, and it doesn't even have to do with your "social skills" necessarily. Just the fact that you are actively trying to make friends while they make them passively is a sign that you are overcompensating, and they want nothing to do with your loser ass.

This is why it is so hard to "just make friends" with non-incels. Normies pick up on your low status, and it doesn't even have to do with your "social skills" necessarily. Just the fact that you are actively trying to make friends while they make them passively is a sign that you are overcompensating, and they want nothing to do with your loser ass.
ask them for money

Cliffs: It's over

The more popular, normie, NT, with the "in" crowd, etc. someone is, the less compassion they have.

based egoist thread. Everyones out to get for themselves. Even those who are "selfless" in the name of god do so for an agenda.

That is why I believe that each incel is a valuable person, because they have known real pain at least once in their lives.
Yeah pretty much