Everything is a transaction

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 15h 34m
Even basic common courtesy is a transaction at the end of the day

That's why normies never hang out with you, they can't get anything out of it

Nobody will ever show kindness or good will unless a camera is recording it to later be uploaded to Snapchat

Don't ever be deluded that there is a single normie who is different. To truly be empathetic, you have to be incel, that is an incel only trait. Normies just virtue signal at best.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
16d 2h 13m
To truly be empathetic, you have to be incel, that is an incel only trait.
That is why I believe that each incel is a valuable person, because they have known real pain at least once in their lives.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
65d 9h 42m
This is why it is so hard to "just make friends" with non-incels. Normies pick up on your low status, and it doesn't even have to do with your "social skills" necessarily. Just the fact that you are actively trying to make friends while they make them passively is a sign that you are overcompensating, and they want nothing to do with your loser ass.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
29d 7h 55m
This is why it is so hard to "just make friends" with non-incels. Normies pick up on your low status, and it doesn't even have to do with your "social skills" necessarily. Just the fact that you are actively trying to make friends while they make them passively is a sign that you are overcompensating, and they want nothing to do with your loser ass.
ask them for money

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
97d 23h 54m
Normies pick up on your low status, and it doesn't even have to do with your "social skills" necessarily. Just the fact that you are actively trying to make friends while they make them passively is a sign that you are overcompensating, and they want nothing to do with your loser ass.
Based friendlesscel!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
5d 21h 56m
Cliffs: It's over

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
11d 11h 13m
The more popular, normie, NT, with the "in" crowd, etc. someone is, the less compassion they have.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
40d 20h 2m
based egoist thread. Everyones out to get for themselves. Even those who are "selfless" in the name of god do so for an agenda.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
43d 12h 32m
That is why I believe that each incel is a valuable person, because they have known real pain at least once in their lives.
Yeah pretty much