Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over everything is dead

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
this forum is dead

discord is dead

that weebs forum has been dead for a while

im dead

yeah this forum is dying. its over.

Where do you think everyone went?

Everything hurts and forum is dying

They went other places I think

There aren't many. There's Braincels and there's Lookism. I think there's the -Hate family of forums?

It is quite over

resurrect
@Ritalincel @incelkingkong @Insomniac @SuperSaiyanGymcel @fukmylyf @RREEEEEEEEE @Juxtaposition6 @Grotesque @ICanOnlyFapToBDSM @Themisterpepsi @RegisterUserName and all my other niggas in the dog pound

and release @tehgymcel420 from his shackles too

Last edited:
resurrect
@Ritalincel @incelkingkong @Insomniac @SuperSaiyanGymcel @fukmylyf @RREEEEEEEEE @Juxtaposition6 @ICanOnlyFapToBDSM @Themisterpepsi @RegisterUserName and all my other niggas in the dog pound

and relese @tehgymcel420 from his shackles too
None of them are coming back
It's over this forum is doomed

@Ritalincel @incelkingkong @Insomniac @SuperSaiyanGymcel @fukmylyf @RREEEEEEEEE @Juxtaposition6 @Grotesque @ICanOnlyFapToBDSM @Themisterpepsi @RegisterUserName and all my other niggas in the dog pound

and release @tehgymcel420 from his shackles too
and @Leucosticte

everything hurts and everything is dying

All incel forums are either slowly dying or infested with fakecels. Brainfakecels is probably going to be axed anyways by reddit admins.

Join Chatgang, Discord is for trannies.

Bans are being handed out left, right and centre. I've never come across a forum with such a high proportion of its active members banned. The level of activity on the forum inevitably suffers as a result.

cause most incels in the world are bluepilled and coping, accepting your position in the world and then looking into why it's happening takes a certain type of person i think

Some went off to looksmaxx. But only a small portion.

It makes sense that activity get slowed down for a while, everything about the blackpill has already been discussed to death.