Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything is expensive as fuck these days.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Just went to the supermarket to buy some cereal and tomato sauce for pasta.
In total that shit cost me $17:feelsree:
What the fuck is going on!!!
The fucking economy isnt getting better. Billionaires and millionaires might be making more money, but everybody else is scraping by with their stagnant wages and increasing bills.
Rent is insanely high, food is high, only thing that hasn't increased is the cost of video games, but those are being polluted with microtransactions.

wat. no way you live in the US, right?

A jar of pasta sauce and a box of name brand cereal would be like $9 here, but the minimum wage is $7.25 and most people make $25,000 a year.

i can't justify buying video games tbh

Fucking inflation tbh

just move to the third world br0

Buy flour and bake some bread. Rice, potatoes and legumes is ultra cheap staple food. If you are incel, there is no need for expensive nutrients. That would be equivalent to putting high octane fuel on a rusty old car.

A jar of pasta sauce and a box of name brand cereal would be like $9 here, but the minimum wage is $7.25 and most people make $25,000 a year.
They just increased the minimum wage to 15$ here so shit is going to get even more expensive

<<(Inflation>>>

Eating shitty low quality expired foods is one thing i will not miss once i moneymax again

Yeah I live in jew York city
holy fuck. was it off brand or name brand shit? ive heard rent for even just a 1 bdr cockroach infested studio is like 2k JFL

Come to Brazil and have a heart attack!

Fucking inflation tbh

lol even video games have gone up. when i was a kid they were 40 now they're 60

lol even video games have gone up. when i was a kid they were 40 now they're 60
I remember buying some $100 Genesis games. Phantasy Star 4 was one.

that's a massive scam, never seen a price that high.

Yeah I live in jew York city

Well theres your problem, Jew York is extremely expensive because the jewish elite dont want the poor and immigrants that are allowed to come in as the result of their policies to be able to intrude their gated communities

Yes it is harder when you're NEET tbh I rather being wagecuck

Of course it's not. It's been absolute shit since 2008. Not even endless money printing can save it at this point.

>not SNES master race
JFL at segacucks

tbh

>not PC master race
JFL at console pleb

Only good-looking and rich people live well. At least you live in NYC.

i hope for riots and eathquakes