Everything started with our childhood

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★
9d 3h 37m
We already know there are external factors too instead of genetics.How many teacher cared about sociality.They just want us to not speak and learn "X=V*T" or etc.What will we gain with this info if we don't have any motivation,friends,lovers? They are actually creating high IQ sociopaths and psychopaths. They still think we are some kind of robot without emotions. Yes our ex-friends are guilty too in different ways, but as you can see even our "leader" type of peoples didn't care about our situation.And guess what happened.Some people left school and used drugs or continued to with self motivation.And we are here...Loneliness,our emotion-less situation became our character.Sorry for grammar mistakes if i did.Some perfectionists won't love this probably.I don't care.We are not in exam or something after all.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★★
7d 18h 33m
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
86d 8h 28m
My bullying and torment started in kindergarten ngl. My female teacher HATED me and my mom (mostly for being Jehovah's witnesses) and the other kids bullied me a lot cause i was unknowingly autistic at the time and had trouble socializing

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

The Graycel Brotherhood No Mercy!
-
18d 31m
Was so bad I don't have any recollection of it.

<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
★★
26d 36m
As far as I can remember, I was never able to truly connect with another person
perhaps get some sort of mutual attention, but it was always fleeting
even from childhood I felt like I was worth nothing

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
95d 1h 26m
@BlkPillPres has posted about this. Our childhood and enjoyment of it was based on lies.

R

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
2d 23h 57m
In kindy I played with the blocks on my own.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★
34d 5h 24m
it never begun no point in pointing when it begun cuz it never ever begun.

kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
★★★★★
41d 2h 44m
everything started when I was born

RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

No hope - only rope
★★★★★
21d 18h 29m
Wrong, everything started when sperm and egg did meet

Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★
4d 4h 50m
It’s society’s fault

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

Greycel
1d 47m
this, even if i had "friends" they did not value me the way that i valued them

<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
★★
26d 36m
this, even if i had "friends" they did not value me the way that i valued them
I felt like I was always far more invested in other people than they were in me
this is because people only care about climbing the social ladder instead bonding with another person
the only people who would give me a similar amount of attention I gave them were ricecels, failed normies, and autists

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
96d 17h 49m
@BlkPillPres has posted about this. Our childhood and enjoyment of it was based on lies.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★★
7d 18h 33m
gnixxaM tsoP

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

blEWcel
★★★
20d 11h 39m
Damn, I never saw it like that. I wish my parents invested more in me

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
96d 17h 49m
Damn, I never saw it like that. I wish my parents invested more in me

I wish my parents could have simply just have been honest with me, I would be so far ahead right now if my parents just didn't lie to me about life

I think its this realization that has fostered the mindset I have now and my goals

I plan on leaving my entire life behind if possible after wealthmaxxing

I'm changing my name, leaving my country, and I'm never contacting anyone from my past life again, I don't really want anything to do with them, they are anchors to failed life

I won't miss them either, I was never much of an emotional person and inceldom just pushed me further in that direction

For me, my life truly begins when I wake up one day in a beach hotel room and I don't have to do anything, I don't have to work, my phone isn't ringing because nobody has my number, etc. I just spend all of that relaxing and maybe fuck a whore later that day, that's when I'll know that I'm finally free

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

blEWcel
★★★
20d 11h 39m
I wish my parents could have simply just have been honest with me, I would be so far ahead right now if my parents just didn't lie to me about life

I think its this realization that has fostered the mindset I have now and my goals

I plan on leaving my entire life behind if possible after wealthmaxxing

I'm changing my name, leaving my country, and I'm never contacting anyone from my past life again, I don't really want anything to do with them, they are anchors to failed life

I won't miss them either, I was never much of an emotional person and inceldom just pushed me further in that direction

For me, my life truly begins when I wake up one day in a beach hotel room and I don't have to do anything, I don't have to work, my phone isn't ringing because nobody has my number, etc. I just spend all of that relaxing and maybe fuck a whore later that day, that's when I'll know that I'm finally free
I will try to wealthmaxx aswell but I am low iq trash and might drop out of college soon ,depression and brain fog is making it really hard to focus.
I just wished there was one thing I was good at.
My family are the only people I talk to once in a while. I wouldn't be able to just leave them.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
96d 17h 49m
I will try to wealthmaxx aswell but I am low iq trash and might drop out of college soon ,depression and brain fog is making it really hard to focus.
I just wished there was one thing I was good at.
My family are the only people I talk to once in a while. I wouldn't be able to just leave them.

The fact that you got into college means you aren't stupid, and that brainfog shit happens to all of us, and 9/10 it happens because you aren't interested in what you are learning

This is what I like about wealthmaxxing, you are just "learning about things" to "maybe get a job and make money", wealthmaxxing skips to the end and its about "learning how to make money", it skips all the nonsense and time wasting that the modern education system is filled with

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★
7d 7h 5m
^

M

Mordred2000

Greycel
1h 56m
My childhood was all kinds of fucked up. First childhood cancer at 2, nearly died. Second childhood cancer at 7, missed 2 years of school. Came back near the end of primary school, socially ostracised homeschooling helped me catch up.

No one gave a fuck.

You think being short and bald is bad in your your teens and 20s? Try being short and bald from 9 years of age. I didn’t hit puberty until my late teens, my hormones are completely fucked up. It never began.

Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★
4d 4h 50m
My childhood was all kinds of fucked up. First childhood cancer at 2, nearly died. Second childhood cancer at 7, missed 2 years of school. Came back near the end of primary school, socially ostracised homeschooling helped me catch up.

No one gave a fuck.

You think being short and bald is bad in your your teens and 20s? Try being short and bald from 9 years of age. I didn’t hit puberty until my late teens, my hormones are completely fucked up. It never began.
Maybe if you showered more and went to a therapist the cancer wouldn’t have detected your toxic personality

M

Mordred2000

Greycel
1h 56m
Maybe if you showered more and went to a therapist the cancer wouldn’t have detected your toxic personality
It’s funny, whenever it comes up in conversation, because of course I like to include it completely casually when the context is appropriate.

It makes all the foids and normies super depressed, it’s like a mood killing superpower.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
23d 1h 50m
My bullying and torment started in kindergarten ngl. My female teacher HATED me and the other kids bullied me a lot cause i was unknowingly autistic at the time and had trouble socializing