Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything started with our childhood

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
We already know there are external factors too instead of genetics.How many teacher cared about sociality.They just want us to not speak and learn "X=V*T" or etc.What will we gain with this info if we don't have any motivation,friends,lovers? They are actually creating high IQ sociopaths and psychopaths. They still think we are some kind of robot without emotions. Yes our ex-friends are guilty too in different ways, but as you can see even our "leader" type of peoples didn't care about our situation.And guess what happened.Some people left school and used drugs or continued to with self motivation.And we are here...Loneliness,our emotion-less situation became our character.Sorry for grammar mistakes if i did.Some perfectionists won't love this probably.I don't care.We are not in exam or something after all.

My bullying and torment started in kindergarten ngl. My female teacher HATED me and my mom (mostly for being Jehovah's witnesses) and the other kids bullied me a lot cause i was unknowingly autistic at the time and had trouble socializing

Was so bad I don't have any recollection of it.

As far as I can remember, I was never able to truly connect with another person
perhaps get some sort of mutual attention, but it was always fleeting
even from childhood I felt like I was worth nothing

@BlkPillPres has posted about this. Our childhood and enjoyment of it was based on lies.

In kindy I played with the blocks on my own.

it never begun no point in pointing when it begun cuz it never ever begun.

everything started when I was born

Wrong, everything started when sperm and egg did meet

It’s society’s fault

this, even if i had "friends" they did not value me the way that i valued them

this, even if i had "friends" they did not value me the way that i valued them
I felt like I was always far more invested in other people than they were in me
this is because people only care about climbing the social ladder instead bonding with another person
the only people who would give me a similar amount of attention I gave them were ricecels, failed normies, and autists

@BlkPillPres has posted about this. Our childhood and enjoyment of it was based on lies.

Damn, I never saw it like that. I wish my parents invested more in me

Damn, I never saw it like that. I wish my parents invested more in me

I wish my parents could have simply just have been honest with me, I would be so far ahead right now if my parents just didn't lie to me about life

I think its this realization that has fostered the mindset I have now and my goals

I plan on leaving my entire life behind if possible after wealthmaxxing

I'm changing my name, leaving my country, and I'm never contacting anyone from my past life again, I don't really want anything to do with them, they are anchors to failed life

I won't miss them either, I was never much of an emotional person and inceldom just pushed me further in that direction

For me, my life truly begins when I wake up one day in a beach hotel room and I don't have to do anything, I don't have to work, my phone isn't ringing because nobody has my number, etc. I just spend all of that relaxing and maybe fuck a whore later that day, that's when I'll know that I'm finally free

I wish my parents could have simply just have been honest with me, I would be so far ahead right now if my parents just didn't lie to me about life

I think its this realization that has fostered the mindset I have now and my goals

I plan on leaving my entire life behind if possible after wealthmaxxing

I'm changing my name, leaving my country, and I'm never contacting anyone from my past life again, I don't really want anything to do with them, they are anchors to failed life

I won't miss them either, I was never much of an emotional person and inceldom just pushed me further in that direction

For me, my life truly begins when I wake up one day in a beach hotel room and I don't have to do anything, I don't have to work, my phone isn't ringing because nobody has my number, etc. I just spend all of that relaxing and maybe fuck a whore later that day, that's when I'll know that I'm finally free
I will try to wealthmaxx aswell but I am low iq trash and might drop out of college soon ,depression and brain fog is making it really hard to focus.
I just wished there was one thing I was good at.
My family are the only people I talk to once in a while. I wouldn't be able to just leave them.

I will try to wealthmaxx aswell but I am low iq trash and might drop out of college soon ,depression and brain fog is making it really hard to focus.
I just wished there was one thing I was good at.
My family are the only people I talk to once in a while. I wouldn't be able to just leave them.

The fact that you got into college means you aren't stupid, and that brainfog shit happens to all of us, and 9/10 it happens because you aren't interested in what you are learning

This is what I like about wealthmaxxing, you are just "learning about things" to "maybe get a job and make money", wealthmaxxing skips to the end and its about "learning how to make money", it skips all the nonsense and time wasting that the modern education system is filled with

^

My childhood was all kinds of fucked up. First childhood cancer at 2, nearly died. Second childhood cancer at 7, missed 2 years of school. Came back near the end of primary school, socially ostracised homeschooling helped me catch up.

No one gave a fuck.

You think being short and bald is bad in your your teens and 20s? Try being short and bald from 9 years of age. I didn’t hit puberty until my late teens, my hormones are completely fucked up. It never began.

My childhood was all kinds of fucked up. First childhood cancer at 2, nearly died. Second childhood cancer at 7, missed 2 years of school. Came back near the end of primary school, socially ostracised homeschooling helped me catch up.

No one gave a fuck.

You think being short and bald is bad in your your teens and 20s? Try being short and bald from 9 years of age. I didn’t hit puberty until my late teens, my hormones are completely fucked up. It never began.
Maybe if you showered more and went to a therapist the cancer wouldn’t have detected your toxic personality

Maybe if you showered more and went to a therapist the cancer wouldn’t have detected your toxic personality
It’s funny, whenever it comes up in conversation, because of course I like to include it completely casually when the context is appropriate.

It makes all the foids and normies super depressed, it’s like a mood killing superpower.

My bullying and torment started in kindergarten ngl. My female teacher HATED me and the other kids bullied me a lot cause i was unknowingly autistic at the time and had trouble socializing

We already know there are external factors too instead of genetics.How many teacher cared about sociality.They just want us to not speak and learn "X=V*T" or etc.What will we gain with this info if we don't have any motivation,friends,lovers? They are actually creating high IQ sociopaths and psychopaths. They still think we are some kind of robot without emotions. Yes our ex-friends are guilty too in different ways, but as you can see even our "leader" type of peoples didn't care about our situation.And guess what happened.Some people left school and used drugs or continued to with self motivation.And we are here...Loneliness,our emotion-less situation became our character.Sorry for grammar mistakes if i did.Some perfectionists won't love this probably.I don't care.We are not in exam or something after all.
School is structured in a way that you don't actually learn anything useful, literally noting meaningful at all.

This is 100% done on purpose to create dumb wageslaves and betabuxxers instead of actually powerful people.