everything we do is for social approval

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
-
31d 13h 47m
everything we do is for social approval, its like we, i am bound to confroming, its no choice of anyone, we want to be free, to so something else, to do something else, but there isn't any such thing to do, than to be an npc, and any higher consciouness and self awareness just for me is rubbed away in a normie social realm, god, there even things we want to do but the fabric of being itself makes it not even possible to think of.
its torture to place ur self in anothers shoes to see how they view you considering how i view them, i do not want to be to others what they are to me, but i am my enemy, we have no choice, a bad person is only as such because of a small vid of him or her where they do what i do, but i dont get caught, or we dont do what they do because we were lucky.
i hate desire, desire is hell, torture, but if i died now, it would be the same meaningless way i view when others die, just another set of pixels on a screen and just another abstract story, as aoppossed to some person out of a million who can fill the emotional and desires of someone who is called a friend.
we are degens, we are forced to do evil for better, otherwise we wouldn't do anything if something better is equal to what is now, so now must be worse.
desires are torture, they make you weak, and uncontent, but without them you suffer what you have, unless you enjoy now, your current state, but that makes you evil
everyone is ill these days insane, before we were all gray bricks, a million of them, but now we are rainbow brick,a million of them, were we are to do bad, but an expectionlay bad person falls pray to the criticsm of the lesser evils he did, we on .co all shit talk each other, yet it achives not an inch closer to our ideals.
thinking is hell, we need to see real things, real people, but me, a neuotic person create our own chaos, and are sensitive to chaos, yet desire supreme order, order is intelligence, but order is bad when it cements chaos

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★★
19d 23h 46m
just whitepill urself and get rid of all the desire, accept your situation boyo :feelsokman:

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
85d 4h 24m
No it's not. Nothing about social at all. I'll say it once again that it's about the foids. Everything we do is for approval from foids.

XANDIARIES

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
6d 21h 48m
seriously is. I can't help but feel anxious in every social situation even when talking to foids in class even though those won't go anywhere. I can't do drugs to lower my inhibition either, i need a way out.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
86d 5h 36m
You are so cool bro!

I really like your style!

I wish i was you!

So i could live a bit longer to watch the genocide of my people - you know, the ones that hate me

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
105d 11h 43m
Social approval is a giant meme, we wouldn't be here otherwise

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
5d 15h 30m
I take it a step further TBH
Everything men do is for sex (which social approval is a subset of).
It's why every time you see an underclass of permanent bachelors (Rome, Greece, modern day Japan, soon to be modern day western civilization) you see that fall of that civilization shortly afterwards.
Men with no breeding prospects have no reason to contribute to society. Society is built on the backs of common men.

Time waster

Time waster

LDARmaxxed
★★★★
15d 7h 23m
no its for female validation.
I wish i was a psychopath who dont gives a shit about validation

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 12h 42m
Everything we do is for sex. If you had to pick between sex and social approval sex would sin100/100 times.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
151d 15h 27m
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
★★★★★
15d 12h 29m
A big IF you do it for social approval.
Live your life the way you want it to be.
Do it for yourself.
It´s not wrong to be egotistical.
You don´t want to be some lowly servant, do you ?

Strive for greatness.

Last edited:
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
-
31d 13h 47m
biological desires as well and social approval are the big two

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 4h 25m
Not just social approval above all it's roastie's approval