Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything we do to ascend is justified

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Rich people don't want other people to become rich

Attractive people don't want to other people to look attractive

Sex havers don't want other people to experience the pleasures of sex

Society doesn't want us to ascend. That why you often hear billionaires saying "Money can't buy you happiness". That's why gigachad models are always saying "Looks don't matter". That's why sex havers are always advising virgins that "We are responsible for our own happiness and sex won't make us happy."

The truth is that if the less privileged people achieve what the more privileged population has achieved then they will loose their value.
Everyone will stop respecting them for what they have. So they try their best to demoralize us and often force us to give up our expectations and be content with what we have.

If humans were capable of being happy with what they had then there'd be no sorrow, no pain, no expectations, but we are not. We need money, we need sex, we need social validation to be happy. And anything we do to achieve that is justified. Whether it be surgery or hormonal injections or faking our looks, IT IS JUSTIFIED. All our expectations is justified. All our rage is justified. All this entitlement is justified. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

Last edited:
High IQ observation

Greek philosopher IQ

True, kikes enjoy their position of power at our cost. They want to keep the goyim down so we don't reclaim the top position. If I was born a kike ofcourse I would want to stay at the top. The stronger side will win.

True, kikes enjoy their position of power at our cost. They want to keep the goyim down so we don't reclaim the top position. If I was born a kike ofcourse I would want to stay at the top. The stronger side will win.
Based

If women can froud their looks using fake up and surgeris, Then why can't we do it.

We are an Equal SoYCIETY.

If women can froud their looks using fake up and surgeris, Then why can't we do it.

We are an Equal SoYCIETY.
Exactly. True equality.

sun's core temperature IQ

They wouldn't be so popular if they didn't have their little wagecucking simps working for them
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe