Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything Women Demand is EXTREMELY hard to get

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I know it's been said before but it really is ridiculous. As well as looks in general women these days demand many of and in many cases all of the following before they will even look at you:-

- Great muscular body
- Lean face and Low Body Fat
- Full head of hair
- Money/Top of the range clothes

A great muscular body is actually very hard to get unless you spend every single day in the gym for an hour or 2 each day. I go 3 or 4 times a week for an hour and have put on a little bit of muscle. Same with low body fat, forget the things you like to eat or deserts if you want women to even glace in your direction. This can be helped by steroids however these can produce terrible side effects such as increasing balding (even more so if you are already balding), impotency and gyno which can make your appearance even worse.

A full head of hair, if you don't have one already (count your blessings if you do) is even harder to achieve because hair transplants are very costly and can't produce results which look like a natural head of hair and shaving it off makes a lot of men look awful regardless of their looks level. One way to go is a hair system but that is depressing.

Money - this is getting harder and harder to get because as each profession pops up that allows you to earn money the next generation are diving right into it and eventually employers can afford to pay less because there are more people available for the job. I know this first hand in the web development industry. Plus a lot of young men are going into these jobs with the sole purpose of getting money to impress these cunts who probably work in a supermarket until chad comes along to provide a life for them.

I know you will say none of this matters if you're chad but the way these mutts think these days is on another level. I've seen a girl seriously asking whether or not she should leave her chad boyfriend for another chad she'd been talking to because he was balding.

They also demand the attention of 1000 beta orbiters for every Ñormie & Chad, which is one of the many reasons relationships do not last.

i see stacey's all of the time at my local groceries

also with a lot of beta males

They demand first and foremost indicators of good genetics.

I have 2/4 of these. when i grow up and get a job, ill likely have all 4. fucking cope, they want either a good looking face or a guy with money who they can depend on and cuck whenever they want.

All women are evil, lying bitches, whores and lesbians. NAWALT is a myth.

Women should be reduced to fuckslaves, like in the good old days

Showing you can be a good provider signals that you will be safe and dependable for her future children. You don't need designer clothes or to be rich anyway, a regular job and being nice, make her laugh ect is all you need. Don't overthink things.

Anyway what you guys really mean is you have to have more to impress the hot 9/10 alpha girls you only want. The rest of us are invisible to you!

Jules said:
Showing you can be a good provider signals that you will be safe and dependable for her future children. You don't need designer clothes or to be rich anyway, a regular job and being nice, make her laugh ect is all you need. Don't overthink things.

Anyway what you guys really mean is you have to have more to impress the hot 9/10 alpha girls you only want. The rest of us are invisible to you!

You need those things as long as your looks match up.

No girls are invisible to me. I look at every girl and the thing I notice is that not 1 looks back even if they are a 1 out of 10. It's the same for all incel men. You have it the wrong way round.

Post or pm me your picture and let's see if your invisible to us/me.

It's not difficult if you're born with it. It's just genetics and family. It's not something you "acquire".

Women demand anything only if you're not good looking

Women most of all demand you have top tier facial harmony and bone structure in order to be attracted to you, which is impossible to get if you do not already have it even with surgery.