Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything you do as an incel is going to be a waste of life, money and effort

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Move to a new city? Congrats. You're incel in a new city, pissing money away on moving, rent, etc.

New job? Congrats, you're in a low position at the job with no way to exist. Wasting effort, time when maybe you could have been a NEET.

Going out to a bar? Congrats, you wasted over $100 on drinks, cab, etc. just to be ignored by landwhales.

In hindsight, EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL SEEM LIKE THE WRONG CHOICE AS AN INCEL.
There are no good choices as a non-chad.

most of men who live in the incel condition are 100% bluepilled and still think they will get a Becky through simping women

Everything in this life is like chasing after the wind anyway.

I felt like this in almost every choice I've made. There are better choices than others but none can solve your major problem, namely your inceldom.

It's like this piece of shit sphere we're in called Earth is meant to be a heaven for chads while it's a fucking torture chamber for us incels. FUCKING brutal. I don't know how long I can actually endure this suffering for.

Why haven't you roped OP?

Why haven't you roped OP?

because his logic is to come to this forum and endlessly complain instead of either changing his life for the better or just ending his life entirely.

Well obviously since living as an incel has no meaning

I've never felt alive one day of my life

No dream worth the time, no mountain worth the climb. Our existence is peripheral at its best and despised at its worst

because his logic is to come to this forum and endlessly complain instead of either changing his life for the better or just ending his life entirely.

just pull yourself up by the bootstraps bro

just change your genetics and age, bro

Move to a new city? Congrats. You're incel in a new city, pissing money away on moving, rent, etc.

New job? Congrats, you're in a low position at the job with no way to exist. Wasting effort, time when maybe you could have been a NEET.

Going out to a bar? Congrats, you wasted over $100 on drinks, cab, etc. just to be ignored by landwhales.

That is why one should master Mahāsamādhi, and Magick. So when we choose to die we aren't coming back and can ennjoy paradise.

just pull yourself up by the bootstraps bro

just change your genetics and age, bro

JFL that wasn't the point of what i wrote, Your debating skills are so shit that you had to resort to strawman arguments. It's got nothing to do with changing your genetics and age, its about adapting to your genetics and age (which you have no control of) and making the most out of your situation (or if you cant do that, then kill yourself). But complaining day in day out is illogical and annoying as fuck.

Just do nothing theory

No matter what you do
It'll never be enough for you

JFL that wasn't the point of what i wrote, Your debating skills are so shit that you had to resort to strawman arguments. It's got nothing to do with changing your genetics and age, its about adapting to your genetics and age (which you have no control of) and making the most out of your situation (or if you cant do that, then kill yourself). But complaining day in day out is illogical and annoying as fuck.

I too like to go to incel forums and give boomer bootstrap advice

this makes me a badass