Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everytime I decide to use Tinder I regret everything a thousand times

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
I've used tinder on and off since maybe 2017. I put some pics of myself, usually alone and selfies, because I look absolutely hideous on pictures with others. I also never smile. The only thing going for me is that I'm 6 feet tall, but where I live that's about avarage.

The first day I might get 2 matches - usually fat, ugly gypsies. I throw my ego out the window and start chatting - they never respond. The next few days I get 0 matches every single day and just decide to delete the app. Keep in mind I swap on EVERYONE. 0 fucking matches. Every time I download tinder I update my pics with objectively better ones, but it's never enough. Every single roastie in a radius of 50km (yes, this is what I put) labels me as unattractive.

I remember about 2 times where I spoke to a woman for more than my "Hi". First was a Non-gypsy landwhale that told me how she supports gay people and hates homophobes out of nowhere. She then told me she doesn't feel a spark with me and blocked me.
Other time was an actual good-looking foid that advertised her instagram and then ghosted me.

How the fuck am I supposed to feel good in this fucking world? Am I supposed to pretend this is fine?

I have a decent job, make decent money, dress nicely, try to travel occasionally for the adventure, gymcel (though do not look fit) and there it is boy. If I am 4.5/10 it's completely over for me. Fuck this

How the fuck am I supposed to feel good in this fucking world? Am I supposed to pretend this is fine?

YOU RE NOT ENTITLED
Just suffer in silence

That's legit what people will tell you if you speak out about it. We're just supposed to accept our fate it's fucking ridiculous

I also use badoo, i always keep my account online so local women can see my profile online. Got hundreds of profile visits over year but not a single like.

I will just keep looksmaxxing, gymaxxing. I improved my social skills and sales skills at work.
If i fail anyway i will be satisfied because at least i tried.

By using tinder as a sub 8 you will only accomplish fucking up your self esteem.

Same . 0 matches. I'll keep trying though