Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everytime I hear a foid complain about that time she was raped, it makes my blood boil

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I fucking hate it. In the first place, bitch you were never never "raped" it was probably just a subhuman who grabbed your used-up ass in the subway and that's all. Second, you dress like like bitch to attract Chad so what did expect? You think Chad grows in every corner like trees? And third one, even if you were raped, you're only complaining cause the guy who did it was a subhuman. Only subhumans rape because bitches like you denied them their rights from the beginning. So fuck you bitch I'm glad you were raped, I'm glad that subhuman penetrated you and poured his seed inside you, and I hope that image stays in your mind forever, you fucking cunt.

op likes cocklos in his asslos

sex with ugly man = rape

I fucking hate it. In the first place, bitch you were never never "raped" it was probably just a subhuman who grabbed your used-up ass in the subway and that's all. Second, you dress like like bitch to attract Chad so what did expect? You think Chad grows in every corner like trees? And third one, even if you were raped, you're only complaining cause the guy who did it was a subhuman. Only subhumans rape because bitches like you denied them their rights from the beginning. So fuck you bitch I'm glad you were raped, I'm glad that subhuman penetrated you and poured his seed inside you, and I hope that image stays in your mind forever, you fucking cunt.
based

you were never never "raped" it was probably just a subhuman who grabbed your used-up ass in the subway and that's all
I imagine the reality of the situation varies on a case-by-case basis, but reading between the lines your frustration and apathy originate in women's tendency to deceive/embellish

you dress like like bitch to attract Chad so what did expect?
I do not understand what specifically it means to "dress like like bitch", please elaborate.

even if you were raped, you're only complaining cause the guy who did it was a subhuman
If I were sexually assaulted by a gang of gay niggers from outer space, I would not want my suffering to be invaildated just because my rapists were gay niggers.
Would I feel less violated, and have mixed emotions of pleasure if it was heterosexual negresses from outer space? Sure.
But the idea that I might enjoy rape from someone I'm attracted to (women) and be more upset about rape from someone I'm not attracted to (men) is not grounds to say that just because I have preferences that rape from the unpreferred is not an empathizable suffering.

subhumans rape because bitches like you denied them their rights from the beginning
Rights are subjective, and I can't say on an invidual level that I would agree with the idea that every man has the right to fuck every woman.
If that were the case, it might be fun in the short run but I think we 'd eventually get disgusted by the outcome.

The problem I think has more to do with collective bargaining (group v group) which is why it grows complicated to get angry about it on an individual level.

So fuck you bitch I'm glad you were raped, I'm glad that subhuman penetrated you and poured his seed inside you, and I hope that image stays in your mind forever, you fucking cunt.
catch me in the screenshot IT

As someone who has been falsely accused of rape and know someone falsely accused of rape it is an indisputable fact that foids will accuse rape only if the guy was ugly, foids are the most dishonest creatures on the planet

They’d enjoy the shit if it was a good looking dude

any interaction with a male that isn't chad is rape nowadays :feelsrope:

I was arguing with my classmates back in the day and a girl told me "I was raped once, you don't know what I went through"
So I asked how were you raped?
She told me "My ex boyfriend wanted to have sex with me but I told him no and he left"
That's what foids consider rape, remember

I was arguing with my classmates back in the day and a girl told me "I was raped once, you don't know what I went through"
So I asked how were you raped?
She told me "My ex boyfriend wanted to have sex with me but I told him no and he left"
That's what foids consider rape, remember
Jfl

who cares lol. I just laugh at whatever foids say at this point, no reason to take their bullshit seriously :feelscomfy:

One of the lowest iq posts I've seen in a while.