Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everytime i see a tall man-6’2”++ i always think how awesome would it be to be this tall

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I see them walking around or in tv/movies and always think “fucking lucky bastard!!!” walking over there with his long legs while im rotting inside refreshing the limblengtheningforum 5 times a day for *cutting edge new technology* that can increase height without that shitty surgery. 10 years now and still no such technology. Same with fucking balding!!! I am binge watching vikings and that fucker travis fimmel has some ULTRA DENSE fucking hair that he can afford to have in a 2 foot long ponytail. Lucky bastard!!!

why cant i have very dense non balding scalp?

why cant i have longer fucking legs??

i especially rage at skinnyfat tall normies or those that have pot bellies and generally dont exercise

fucking retards dont know how good they have it

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

And they tell us to "just be ourselves" and not worry about looks JFL.

Almost all tall men I see out and about have a girlfriend/wife with them. Especially the 6'4+ guys.

And the vast majority of sub 6'0 men I see are walking alone.

Almost all tall men I see out and about have a girlfriend/wife with them. Especially the 6'4+ guys.

gets the noggin joggin right?

I noticed this phenomenon myself years ago.
Whenever I would go to a department store or something all men over 6'2 or so would be in the company of a female. With shorter men they were alone more often than not, or in the company of another male.
JFL at self proclaimed "tallcels."

Whenever I would go to a department store or something all men over 6'2 or so would be in the company of a female. With shorter men they were alone more often than not, or in the company of another male.

Something I realized is women actually are that shallow and stupid that they compete with other women for whose boyfriend is taller.

Something I realized is women actually are that shallow and stupid that they compete with other women for whose boyfriend is taller.
They compete for the biggest Chad.

They compete for the biggest Chad.

True height can still be overcome by overwhelming undesirable traits elsewhere.

Eg.. some guy on here was 6'2, but with these wrists like a 12-13 year old thin girl.

a lot of members on .co are 6''2 and more and have normal wrist/body size

Women don't discriminate against (tall) fat guys,

Pure suifuel getting mogged by someone tall

yes I have a girlfriend, how did you know?

this post is sponsored by a popular search engine:

Tall

i especially rage at skinnyfat tall normies or those that have pot bellies and generally dont exercise
I've seen a 6'0" something tall guy with an incel tier recessed jawline.

The chances are that the tall guys have good face.

If you're curry then being tall doesn't matter unless you're a chadpreet

Tall guys on .co are still virgins in their 20s and 30s. They're ugly or non NT.

Everytime i see one i wish I could beat the shit out of him.

Tall counts for nothing if you have 1/10 face or frame.

Lmao I got heightmogged by the HVAC dude an hour ago. Must be nice being tall:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back