Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everytime I see little girls I get depressed

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
First off, no pedo here. It's just that whenever I see 7 - 10 years old little foids playing in the park, I can't associate that image with innocence anymore. All I think is than in a few years, they will be gagging on some dumbass Chad's cock or being fucked in the ass in a threesome or some shit. I know this cause all of the little girls of my neighbors, the same ones that used to play on the street outside my house, the same girls who used to chase the ice cream truck, are now teenage moms and they are just fucking 14 years old.

Just think that some of them are going to be raped or die horribly, it will improve your mood, ded srs.

Not a loli love thread, disappointed 0/10 thread

51CA1D37 F4FB 4B3A A8D8 1CCC63E194E8

Me too. I dream about having a blonde angelic daughter around that age but then realizing that she would get cum on in a couple of years just disgust me. I guess Im lucky Im ethnic so Ill never have a goddess daughter

Me too. I dream about having a blonde angelic daughter around that age but then realizing that she would get cum on in a couple of years just disgust me. I guess Im lucky Im ethnic so Ill never have a goddess daughter
Bro don’t worship blonde females

It's their fathers' faults for not Fritzlmaxxing

same. it really makes me sad to think that they are going to become evil manipulative whores one day. I know that feeling, OP.

They might be young but trust me, they already had their fair share of sex

lol I wonder how many bluepillers will see this thread

First off, no pedo here. It's just that whenever I see 7 - 10 years old little foids playing in the park, I can't associate that image with innocence anymore. All I think is than in a few years, they will be gagging on some dumbass Chad's cock or being fucked in the ass in a threesome or some shit. I know this cause all of the little girls of my neighbors, the same ones that used to play on the street outside my house, the same girls who used to chase the ice cream truck, are now teenage moms and they are just fucking 14 years old.
I feel the same way that is also the reason behind this thread I made All Girls Grow Up To Become Sluts I probably will make a part 2 of that thread soon.

But yeah I feel the same way and it´s not just an opinion it´s a fact that they will be filled with cock in only a few years and dress like promiscues whores it´s so sad nothing is innocent or sacred anymore.

All I see is disappointment. Can't touch them or talk to them because I would be declared a monster. Try anything and it's prison rape or death.

by age 9-10 they already have a smartphone that they don't allow anyone else to touch under any circumstance

that should tell you everything you need to know

Whenever i see foid kids all i see is pure evil in the making

Going outside is pure suicidefuel, knowing that these people live in pure ignorance makes me want to die because I've been exposed when I was too young. Trust me the blackpill affected me during childhood but I didn't realize it until several years later.

Roy Whiting thread.

Their innocence has already been taken away by the content they watch on their iphone 10s

Basically everyone pisses me off/makes me depressed at this point. But especially foids, of any age.

I can see why you will be depressed. In a couple short years they will be used goods.Plus they will are untouchable for a couple more(based on geographic location).

You should just pray they will turn out asexual and never be interested in dicks

OP, how does that even cross your mind? Like, damn. I never thought about kids that way before.

On the other hand, it's lifefuel to see poor kids from broken homes because I know, statistically speaking, they'll grow up and live shit lives. They will know what it is like to be treated as a subhuman being.

I'm trash.

Bro don’t worship blonde females

blonde foids are fucking suifuel bro

What is an "honorary ethnic"?

And thats why we need to marry them in those ages.

now teenage moms and they are just fucking 14 years old.
What kind of ghetto do you live in where the ones doing that aren't using condoms for PIV ?

Anyway yeah, marriage to a responsible older man from the selection of gentleman bachhelors on this forum could've prevented this. Instead of being pregnant middle-schoolers they would be tilling potatoes to make french fries for us.

I also dream of having a blonde angelic daughter (who Is at age of consent) for other reasons :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back