Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everytime I see PDA, I want to die

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
It ruins my day, ruins my mood and starts to kill me. Why were we the unlucky ones? Why were we given shit genes? Why us? The rage I have in me when I see PDA is unimaginable, the shit I want to do but can't. God please end this gay earth, I have been defeated, the future is bleak.

I see chad groping girls in public daily

Legit this, and they laugh it off. Girls want to be groped, they want to be raped and that's the truth.
Chad only tee-hee.

PDA should be banned. Even if I wasnt a genetic failure, I'd still have respect to other subhumans to not be affectionate with a foid in public.

What's so wrong with waving goodbye?

The hugs/making out/cuddling in the bus should warrant being stoned.

9f2fb5d

Chad only tee-hee.

PDA should be banned. Even if I wasnt a genetic failure, I'd still have respect to other subhumans to not be affectionate with a foid in public.

What's so wrong with waving goodbye?

The hugs/making out/cuddling in the bus should warrant being stoned.

We should be allowed to brick the fuckers who show PDA

It ruins my day, ruins my mood and starts to kill me. Why were we the unlucky ones? Why were we given shit genes? Why us? The rage I have in me when I see PDA is unimaginable, the shit I want to do but can't. God please end this gay earth, I have been defeated, the future is bleak.
I wondER what we could do about it
What's PDA?
Public displays of affection