Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everytime my mom threatens me i feel an urge to react

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
You shouldn't threat a man, especially an ugly incel one with lots of rage in his heart and an urge to see foids suffering.

Pray for her and turn the other cheek

Pray for her and turn the other cheek

JFL.

OP, my advice is that you have an alternative for 'living' (job, food, shelter etc etc) if you ever actually follow through with that urge. It would do no good if she kicks you out and you have no place to go.

You shouldn't threat a man, especially an ugly incel one with lots of rage in his heart and an urge to see foids suffering.
Whores are dumb and empowered by JewTV, so there's really nothing you can tell them. My own mom is a know-it-all passive-aggressive type that always thinks she knows everything and even when you explain something new to her, she's always "I know that..." well no bitch you don't or I wouldn't have to tell you.

Whores are dumb and empowered by JewTV, so there's really nothing you can tell them. My own mom is a know-it-all passive-aggressive type that always thinks she knows everything and even when you explain something new to her, she's always "I know that..." well no bitch you don't or I wouldn't have to tell you.

plus the (many) bitch "men" who worship females for having holes

b09b6d1b-542d-4790-a373-5cccadaea768.jpg
:feelskek:

try to wageslave and leave.

Beat her like she did you when you were younger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6