Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everytime strangers have commented on my physical appearance (diary)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
1. Was in the hospital was literally only like 10 or something and I hear these two femoids whisper and giggling to themselves "look how big that guys ears are hehhehehe"

2. In grade 6 I b da bus walkin to the door about to get off at me stop and a guy the year above me stops me and says "why does ur face look like that?" and then him and his friend sittin next to him start tellin me everything about me face and how it looks so weird

3. Grade 8 I'm just walking to my lesson minding my own business and a monkey the year below me shouts to me something about how big my Jewish nose is and all his friends laugh. That was like a year before I was blackpilled so if that happened a year later I would'ntve let him get away with it

4. 2 girls walk past me in the corridor look at me and say "yikes!" And giggle. I think this happened twice or maybe 3 times actually.

5. In year 11 I'm in da corridor outside of my classroom waiting for da teacher to go in and on the opposite side of the corridor there is another classroom with a queue of ppl waiting to go in their classroom and some guy in that queue says to his friend "look at that guy xD" and points at me and they both start laughin

6. In college I b outside of college on me way to da shops and a guy and girl b walkin past me and da guy says to her "that guys face is so fucked up"

That's every experience so far but that's not taking into account everytime I've been laughed at cuz I didn wanna include them because there have been times where it has been blatantly obvious it was me they were laughing at I didn wanna say dem in case of the 1% chance that they were just laughing and happend to be looking at me. And btw I have a normal haircut and I dress basic as fuck so no they weren't laughing at fashion or anything like dat. And in my school we literally had a school uniform so ye.

also this also isn't taking into account when it was supposed "friends" and class"mates" making comments on my appearence which would make the thread too long to make me bothered to type it.

This is just a personal log and also to vent and also to share my experiences so that any fakecels seeing this know what its like to really be an incel cuz barely ever do I see ppl sharing their personal experiences related to inceldom anymore apart from @anon1822 and some other ppl. If you can't relate to this or think I'm making this up then clearly you're a normie in looks and should go to looksmax.org instead.

i have big ugly forehead too :feelsbadman:

People used to call me koala and panda at school because of my large skull and moon face. I reported it to the teacher but she never did anything.

That's every experience so far
chads.co ngl
I get laughed at on a regular basis tbh, would be irrelevant enumerating experiences
People used to call me koala and panda at school because of my large skull and moon face. I reported it to the teacher but she never did anything.
These animale are deemed cute though, especially among teenage girls. Try being a blobfish

But but inkell it must be your toxic personality :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You must be insanely retarded if you literally remembered all of that and it's not a larp. Why would you even remember all of this shit?

because she was the one who started the nickname

superkeke

joking

Girls made fun of my long eyelashes when I was 15, they asked me if I was wearing mascara.

Some people one time mistaken me for wearing full face makeup jfl my cheeks are just super red and I have quite red lips and another group said that I polish my face.
Lol I have long eyelashes too
Lol and the thing is that my face lacks masculinity (weak jaw, chin, weak orbitals), so my long eyelashes and full lips make it worse. Although on masculine chads it looks good

Lol and the thing is that my face lacks masculinity (weak jaw, chin, weak orbitals), so my long eyelashes and full lips make it worse. Although on masculine chads it looks good
Ye this. Sean O'Pry has pretty big lips but he looks good with them cuz everything else makes up for it.

1. Was in the hospital was literally only like 10 or something and I hear these two femoids whisper and giggling to themselves "look how big that guys ears are hehhehehe"

2. In grade 6 I b da bus walkin to the door about to get off at me stop and a guy the year above me stops me and says "why does ur face look like that?" and then him and his friend sittin next to him start tellin me everything about me face and how it looks so weird

3. Grade 8 I'm just walking to my lesson minding my own business and a monkey the year below me shouts to me something about how big my Jewish nose is and all his friends laugh. That was like a year before I was blackpilled so if that happened a year later I would'ntve let him get away with it

4. 2 girls walk past me in the corridor look at me and say "yikes!" And giggle. I think this happened twice or maybe 3 times actually.

5. In year 11 I'm in da corridor outside of my classroom waiting for da teacher to go in and on the opposite side of the corridor there is another classroom with a queue of ppl waiting to go in their classroom and some guy in that queue says to his friend "look at that guy xD" and points at me and they both start laughin

6. In college I b outside of college on me way to da shops and a guy and girl b walkin past me and da guy says to her "that guys face is so fucked up"

That's every experience so far but that's not taking into account everytime I've been laughed at cuz I didn wanna include them because there have been times where it has been blatantly obvious it was me they were laughing at I didn wanna say dem in case of the 1% chance that they were just laughing and happend to be looking at me. And btw I have a normal haircut and I dress basic as fuck so no they weren't laughing at fashion or anything like dat. And in my school we literally had a school uniform so ye.

also this also isn't taking into account when it was supposed "friends" and class"mates" making comments on my appearence which would make the thread too long to make me bothered to type it.

This is just a personal log and also to vent and also to share my experiences so that any fakecels seeing this know what its like to really be an incel cuz barely ever do I see ppl sharing their personal experiences related to inceldom anymore apart from @anon1822 and some other ppl. If you can't relate to this or think I'm making this up then clearly you're a normie in looks and should go to looksmax.org instead.
what the fuck man thats so fucking sad, thank god this almost hasn't happened to me except once a friend in public said ''wow man now i haven't noticied before on how your nose is so big''. all i wanted is to die in that moment.

People are just assholes. They don’t fucking care if you over hear them. I fucking hate people. FUCK. You should have walked there, and beat everyone of them into the ground.

People are just assholes. They don’t fucking care if you over hear them. I fucking hate people. FUCK. You should have walked there, and beat everyone of them into the ground.
I wish I could do this

Must be an incel trait. I constantly get told how girly my eyelashes are.
It's not an incel trait in itself, on a good looking masculine guy, it's actually a sexy trait. But on a recessed ugly guy such as myself, it looks funny.

Down syndrome face
I look asian
Friends dad said I looked autistic kek

Being heightmogged by 90% of females (not even lying) in my school is enough of an embarassment, they don’t bother to bully me, they just have to walk past me and heightmog me :lul:

le inceltears - " teehee that totally happened bro! everyone gets a little bullied in school, lemme post this to /r/thathappened :D"

le inceltears - " teehee that totally happened bro! everyone gets a little bullied in school, lemme post this to /r/thathappened :D"
They once actually screenshotted one of these posts of mine and captioned it "yeah surrrreee"

It just shows their disregard of plight and gaslighting and ignorance to our situation and it just proves that they can't fathom what its like being an ugly male.

And another time they screenshotted me on a story of two teenage girls who walked past me in the street laughed at me and then they called me a pedo for stalking them even though Im literally a teenager myself and they mightve even been older than me

The teacher or person in charge never does anything when you report people bullying or harassing you.
Yet if you try and take matters into your own hands you get lectured about how you should have the teacher about what was going wrong.

I really can't believe it's cluelessness that explains this. It's more maliciousness. They want you to feel like you have no options and to just suck up and accept all the bullying and harassment you get from others without complaint and preferably with a smile remaining on your face.
They once actually screenshotted one of these posts of mine and captioned it "yeah surrrreee"

It just shows their disregard of plight and gaslighting and ignorance to our situation and it just proves that they can't fathom what its like being an ugly male.

And another time they screenshotted me on a story of two teenage girls who walked past me in the street laughed at me and then they called me a pedo for stalking them even though Im literally a teenager myself and they mightve even been older than me
They are dumbfucks larping as high school bullies.

You must be insanely retarded if you literally remembered all of that and it's not a larp. Why would you even remember all of this shit?

Why wouldn't he remember it :feelsseriously:

If you're actually Jewish I hope you get brain cancer
I'm not Jewish but I have a big nose
The teacher or person in charge never does anything when you report people bullying or harassing you.
Yet if you try and take matters into your own hands you get lectured about how you should have the teacher about what was going wrong.

I really can't believe it's cluelessness that explains this. It's more maliciousness. They want you to feel like you have no options and to just suck up and accept all the bullying and harassment you get from others without complaint and preferably with a smile remaining on your face
This. I once punched someone in the face who kept making fun of the way I looked and he got in zero trouble and the teacher said that I should've come to her lol