Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everywhere I go I overhear a foid's conversation

SnoDown

SnoDown

Tyrantcel
★★
I hear them all the time playing "smash or pass" and rating men. Once I heard some of them talking about me and they weren't attracted to me at all. I lost my headphones so I have to listen to this shit everyday. Anyone else have to deal with this?

I feel as if women, in these conversations, sometimes have a strange sense of "solidarity" when they discuss these things, like hypergamous shit, disdain for unattractive males, and their infatuation with the male elite, that's why the thing that makes more angry than anything else is overhearing female conversations. It is insidious shit. They are a hivemind and it feels like I'm being conspired against.

i live in a remote area but know people in town do say shit about me all the time and make fun at me foids and men but they mostly are drunks so i try to ignore them which is hard as i have to be in close proximity to them at app and so but it does get to me some times wish i could say something that would help you but just don,t know anymore

I cant even hear what theyre talking about usually because they almost always cackle, makes me nervous thinking theyre laughing at me, women shouldnt be allowed to interact with anyone other than their husband

I cant even hear what theyre talking about usually because they almost always cackle, makes me nervous thinking theyre laughing at me, women shouldnt be allowed to interact with anyone other than their husband

Don't care what a woman has to say about other men.

elliot loved a good game of smash or pass :feelsgah:

Everyday, made me realise how important music is as a cope. I miss my earphones :cryfeels:

I hear them all the time playing "smash or pass" and rating men. Once I heard some of them talking about me and they weren't attracted to me at all. I lost my headphones so I have to listen to this shit everyday. Anyone else have to deal with this?
Foids don’t rlly know I exist tbh and I think with my looks level that’s for the best.

They obviously are not threatened by you. How does that make you feel?

Consider hikikomoring

That's why we call them foids. They're Borg-like in their collectivism.