Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Evey ugly man in the world will hate women someday

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's inevitable. For every ugly man, life is nothing more than rejection after rejection. It will never stop. Eventually, it starts to form a pattern, "OK, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do to get women to like me, so why it doesn't work? And why does it work for that tall and attractive guy?" Until one day it dawns. Sometimes it comes little by little. Sometimes it comes like a huge wave crashing every hope the guy has. But it will happened, sooner or later. Women will never appreciate ugly men.

It's inevitable. For every ugly man, life is nothing more than rejection after rejection. It will never stop. Eventually, it starts to form a pattern, "OK, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do to get women to like me, so why it doesn't work? And why does it work for that tall and attractive guy?" Until one day it dawns. Sometimes it comes little by little. Sometimes it comes like a huge wave crashing every hope the guy has. But it will happened, sooner or later. Women will never appreciate ugly men.
Exactly. The only reason this wouldn't happen is if the man is fucking asexual in some way. Sex drive and the yearning for validation, companionship and self worth is like a hunger. If you are hungry and you go to the shop for food but don't have the money that the shopkeeper wants in exchange and then you realise every shop is overcharging like crazy but some people are getting the food no problem with money they don't even deserve, you are gonna hate some shopkeepers as you obviously should.

And the price of food/sex is now massively overpriced.

Dies irae is inevitable as it was written in the book of elliot

When it all collapses, you will see how women can be submissive, even for ugly guyz...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs

this eventually

Last edited:
Even women hate women. From biblical times women have undermined their own reputation. A man can only truly love his mother and even then there are terrible cases. Any betacuck in “love” with a woman is just experiencing brain chemicals which a result of a foids emotional manipulation. All it takes is for her to entertain one of her orbitors and that male is going from loving to roping within milliseconds.

Facts. We must takeover. Soon.
Exactly. The only reason this wouldn't happen is if the man is fucking asexual in some way. Sex drive and the yearning for validation, companionship and self worth is like a hunger. If you are hungry and you go to the shop for food but don't have the money that the shopkeeper wants in exchange and then you realise every shop is overcharging like crazy but some people are getting the food no problem with money they don't even deserve, you are gonna hate some shopkeepers as you obviously should.

And the price of food/sex is now massively overpriced.

would come much sooner if every parent wasn't dead set on bluepilling their kids